“This resturant is overpriced.” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cambridge Keg Steakhouse Bar

Cambridge Keg Steakhouse Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Cambridge Keg Steakhouse Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 314 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“This resturant is overpriced.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

My 8oz steak looked more like 5ozs. Main coarses are too small and overpriced for the quality. Appetizers are overpriced as well. I always leave this resterant still hungry. The service is very good.

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Kitchener, Canada
“Consistently the best for quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

Four of us went to this restaurant Thursday night. I'm well into my 60's and since I'm dentally challenged, I appreciate a good tender steak. We'd made a reservation for 6.00pm and were greeted pleasantly and seated right away. Our server appeared in about 5 minutes and we ordered a bottle of wine. She said they had a special price on a similar wine and brought us a free sample to try, which I thought was nice. As it happened, we decided to stick with our original choice and then ordered our food, steaks all round, varying from medium rare to well done. Everyone reported positively on all of the food, particularly the Caesar salad and how well the steaks were cooked. Desert was a massive piece of cafe mocha ice cream cake, well worth the $6-7 cost. All in all, I give top marks to the Keg for service and quality, though at $206 + tip, the cost for the four of us wasn't cheap (approximately $55 of that was for drinks).

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank ianjj
Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
“always a good choice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

we never have a bad time when we dine at a Keg restaurant...great food, helpful staff and a superb atmosphere

1 Thank KLR474
Northbridge, Massachusetts
“IF YOU LIKE STEAK THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE TO BE!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husband and i went to the Keg for dinner tonight. If you love steak this is your place to be! But they have so much more to offer. The restuarant has several areas to sit in, and they tend to their customers quickly. Not loud , great for whole family or just a romantic night out.

The wait staff very friendly and knowledgable of the menu. The quality of food for the money was excellent! I highly recomend this restaurant to anyone visiting the Cambridge,Kitchener area.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Kathy A
Vancouver, Canada
“Typical Keg”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Being one of the few restaurants near my hotel my choices were limited. The steak was good enough, though not as good as in Alberta. The pricing was your typical, slightly over priced Keg pricing. An adequate solution for dinner if you're in the area.

Visited April 2013