“Such a Nice Place”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Cambridge
“Such a Nice Place”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

We have been to the OMR a few times and each time we go we thoroughly enjoy our experience. The atmosphere is really nice, by the lake, the décor is a lot to absorb, always finding something new, and the Trains along the top of the dining room. Went there for Mother's Day dinner with the family and our Grandaughters enjoyed the trains being that Dad & Grandpa worked for CPRail... The food is very satisfying, generous portions at reasonable prices. Definitely recommend!!

• Visited August 2013

Cambridge
“Hidden gem”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

This place is a must see. The restaurant is situated over the lake and you can watch people on the water. My family goes quite often. The burgers are huge, It's a rare occasion when one of us finishes a meal. A great place to take friends, great place, great food, great view!!
Took a group of 12 there for father's day 2012 and the service was still great. You have to go to believe it.

• Visited July 2013
Ontario
“Personal Fav”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I love this place. I always have a great experience here. I love it when i can take someone new who has never been. It always amazes people that this little gem is here. I always push the burger as people are shocked when they see it. The summer is the best time to go but anytime is great to be by the water. I have nothing bad to say about the old Marina. It feels like a little get away close to home

Visited May 2013
Cambridge, Canada
“Great experience”
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

Great atmosphere with an amazing view. Highly recommended for around sundown as there is a great view of the lake. Our server was very polite. The food was very hot and tasty. Definitely worth returning again.

Visited June 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“All I can say is Meh”
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Well I agree with many of the bad reviews on here. It's my first time here and I was brought here for dinner. I should have known it wouldn't be good when the pop i got was mostly flat. Ordered the hot hamburger... Coleslaw was bland, too few fries, too little gravy, and the hamburger pattie was rare because they make it too thick. The taste of the party was so so. Not worth the price, Save Your Money!

• Visited June 2013