“Cottage life”

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I enjoy sitting on their deck overlooking the lake and enjoying a burger and drink. It feels like you're in cottage country but only 5 minutes from home.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

The atmosphere is great (noisy though), the service is good but the food just lacks. Not only that, I went with a freind and we both ordered a meal and decided to split both and we were charged $1.50 extra - it's not like we were ordering one meal and splitting it. We simply asked for one extra plate.

What the food lacks in quality and taste is made up for by huge portions. I saw several plates being cleared from the tables with piles of food still left behind.

A pet-peeve and maybe not a big deal for some, is that my my water glass was so scratched and etched that it didn't look clean.

1  Thank AdV55
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Eating is not about the volume you are served.
They need a professional chef, who understands quality, taste,, and presentation. Great location.

2  Thank Terry A
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I have been going to the Old Marina both before and after the fire. I still marvel at the size of the meals. With family and friends or clients it is a great place for casual dining. Lovely view of the lake and friendly staff. It isn't five star but when you go there you know what you are getting. I will continue to support this lovely piece of history.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

This restaurant has the best of many starting with the calimari, liver and onions, fish and chips, meatloaf....and if you have not ordered the Puslinch Burger yet .... then you dont know what you are missing !
The atmosphere is amazing ~ the staff and service fantastic.
This place is not the cheapest but is worth every penny spent, you will definately get value for your buck.
I have never left hungry and Im sure you wont either.
10 plus times I have visited here and have always had a positive experience.
I highly recommend this restaurant