“Great Food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Neighborhood: Downtown Cambridge
Neighborhood: Downtown Cambridge
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Being from the Niagara Region where Chinese Food is AMAZING......it was hard to find
a place that compared.
Mings was good. Price was right. When ordering the food for delivery, the lady on the phone was always nice.

Overall, I think this is a 4 out of 5 for take out Chinese Food.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

My husband and I who live in Galt wanted to order Chinese Food the other night but were not happy with the local restaurants that we'd recently tried. I got out the phone book and started checking and discovered Ming's in downtown Galt. We decided to give it a try and were really pleased that we did.

We ordered Cantonese Chow Mein and I requested "no shrimp" as I'm allergic. They added extra chicken and it was oh so tender and tasty. The noodles were the best I remember ever having. We also ordered Spring Rolls, Lemon Chicken (one of our favourites) and a Beef Curry dish. The food was fresh and oh so tasty. We ordered delivery and were pleased with the fast service.

We will definitely order from Ming's again. My only regret is that they didn't include a take out menu with the order.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

The eggrolls and chicken balls were so hard you could barely cut into them. The interiors were barely warm. Good thing the rice was decent!!

Most likely the WORST restaurant meal I have ever paid for!!

1  Thank Jim M
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 18, 2007

my fav. they have very fast delivery

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook