“The Fajitas were good.”

Ranked #43 of 328 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Our famous fajitas are served up fresh - from the warm flour tortillas to the guacamole and the salsa. Wood fire grilled AAA steaks and smokehouse ribs are all prepared in the barbecue pit. Lone Star guarantees great food, warm southern hospitality, and a good time. We are Canada's only authentic Texas restaurant - the real deal...TEXAS to the BONE!
Reviewed September 10, 2013

The food was good, the service was good.

We found the presentation to be underwhelming. The Fajitas weren't sizzling like they normally would..granted my wife and I were there on a lunch date...but still, it just seemed like we were paying for more than we were getting.

The food was tasty, but the presentation brought it down.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Went with husband for Fajitas for 1st time visiting town - staying while on break from driving truck.
AMAZING Fajitas - the meat selection and flavour was awesome.
Alicia was our server and so personable not fake - tipped her well - she deserved it.
Maybe when people see portion served of items to put in Fajitas like onion/tomatoe/etc they dont realize they can have more? We had plenty and I was totaly impressed with the place.
Great drinks - thanks DAISY :)
Love the outdoor patio with heat and fireplaces - great atmosphere - cost fair and way better than Montanas!
we'll be back!

2  Thank Howeller63
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I am not really into country, but I can handle it.

I have been to Calgary Stampede, and this restaurant automatically made me feel like I was at the Stampede again, which is fun.

The server was super friendly and welcoming.

They have an extensive menu, and the food isn't bad at all!

In fact, could be better than Montana's..
They should bring a Lonestar into Kitchener, and have the two compete!

Woohoo, good times here.

1  Thank Kelly J
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Tried this restaurant back when it opened and thought to myself, another over priced family type place that has nothing special to offer!
I am really starting to resent these chain restaurants that charge prices that are higher than they should be and give hardly anything on your plate!
I'd give this one a pass!

Lone Star T, Guest Relations Manager at Lone Star Texas Grill, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Hi Courtsidefan, thank you for reaching out with your feedback. We'd love to have an opportunity to chat with you as Texas Size portions is just one of the things we're known for. Please email me at scout@lstg.ca

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Stopped in while on a business trip for dinner. Plenty of big screen TVs at the bar, quick and friendly service, and very good quality of food. I ordered the New York Strip medium rare and that came out exactly as ordered. Also had an app of the Texas Poutine (Cheese curds, fries with beef gravy). Very tasty!
There were plenty of families in the dining room and the each plate seemed to have many different orders so I'll have to come back and try a few more plates :-)

1  Thank johnnymack5150