“Lots of food at a great price. Fun atmostphere”

Lone Star Texas Grill
Ranked #37 of 330 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Our famous fajitas are served up fresh - from the warm flour tortillas to the guacamole and the salsa. Wood fire grilled AAA steaks and smokehouse ribs are all prepared in the barbecue pit. Lone Star guarantees great food, warm southern hospitality, and a good time. We are Canada's only authentic Texas restaurant - the real deal...TEXAS to the BONE!
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Stopped in while on a business trip for dinner. Plenty of big screen TVs at the bar, quick and friendly service, and very good quality of food. I ordered the New York Strip medium rare and that came out exactly as ordered. Also had an app of the Texas Poutine (Cheese curds, fries with beef gravy). Very tasty!
There were plenty of families in the dining room and the each plate seemed to have many different orders so I'll have to come back and try a few more plates :-)

1  Thank johnnymack5150

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Atmosphere and service were top notch - just a little pricey but you get ALOT of food for that price. Bar drinks were pricey too.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I really wan not expecting to get such poor service here. The location is great and situated right on the Smart shopping properties. As I was seated, I asked for WiFi Service, but it was not offered to any of the patrons. I was told that it was not allowed, even though it showed on the phone and needed a password. The food came late and the waitress was also the bar tender, trying to wait on tables and tend the bar. What seemed unusual was that there were to hostesses seating people. Whether I would return to this place was determined not too long after I was seated. Food was so so and nothing out of the ordinary for Fajita's.

Lone Star T, Guest Relations Manager at Lone Star Texas Grill, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2013

Hi MichaelCanada, very sorry to hear your experience did not meet our high Lone Star standards. Please email me at scout@lstg.ca to further discuss.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Took the family (my husband and two kids, ages 17 and 11) to the Lone Star for dinner on the weekend. The whole family had the fajita feast for four. It was really tasy. It comes with shrimp, chicken, steak, and pork ribs. I don't eat shrimp but my husband and one daughter said it was very well done and very tastey. The steak was well done - slightly rare but not chewy at all. There was more than enough for all of us to enjoy. It comes with unlimited fixings - homemade tortillas, lettuce, salsa, sour cream and shredded cheese. The tortillas were wonderful - soft and wonderful! A little thicker than store bought ones. And we had the deep fried ice cream for dessert to share - only complaint that the ice cream was still pretty hard to try to dig in but very good. All in all, we enjoyed ourselves and would definitely go back! They even gave us two free Coronitas to celebrate Cinco de Mayo!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We've been 3 times in 3 weeks and have experienced friendly service each time. The food is quite delicious and although it's a bit pricey for fajitas, if you go on Mondays, you can get all you can eat for a reasonable price. Also, the burger on the kids menu is huge and a great value for the money. Overall, very happy with our dining experiences!