“Love this place”
Review of Tiny Cakes

Tiny Cakes
Ranked #1 of 6 Dessert in Cambridge
Description: We are a bake shop that specializes in life's sweet indulgences. From cupcakes to decadent single serve desserts, french pastries, and sweet croissants, you are sure to satisfy your "sweet tooth" craving.
Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

I was here a few yrs ago and came back recently. I love the food.
The lady who told us about the cupcakes was so into it, it was really endearing. You could tell she loved making cupcakes.
I had a chocolate vanilla cupcake and it was amazing. Simple and delicious.
The cake truffles are the absolute best thing in the store. It was possibly the best dessert I had ever tasted. I will be coming back frequently.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Delicious baked from scratch treats. My whole family loves stopping here and picking up a cupcake or cake-pop.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Tiny Cakes is an outstanding bakery - amazing creations, art and food in equal portions. Although I have had many of the various cupcakes on offer, my personal favourite is the buttered almond. For the Cambridge old-timers, you might recall the almond cake at the old Knotty Pine restaurant - tiny cakes has re-created this in a cupcake. So good!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

My husband and I stumbled into the bakery in August, and had a nice mid-morning romantic treat! We ordered the chocolate mint and strawberry lemonade cupcakes. They were much larger than we realized, but still shared them!!

My husband has a nut allergy, and has started asking what has nuts and what does not recently. The owner pointed out what items in the case had nuts, but was quick to explain that she could not promise that everything else was nut-free. We thanked her for her honesty. She said that it frustrates her when others say they are nut-free because it is difficult to verify that everything comes from a not-free plant before being used.

Her honesty was great! The fact she was willing to talk to us abut it while busy, shows that she cares about her customers and their concerns! We will go back!!

Reviewed September 21, 2012

It is hard to decide what to order, as everything looks so yummy! We have tried quite a few of their pastries, cupcakes and squares and have never been disappointed. I appreciated the fact that when I went into the shop in August to ask for suggestions for a birthday cake for my daughter, (complicated by the fact we would not only have to pick it up on the Saturday and transport it to Oakville on Sunday), the owner felt that she would not feel comfortable recommending anything, as her primary concern would be the freshness and quality of her product. This is a busy little spot in downtown Cambridge, across from City Hall, and we hope she continues to do well!