“Great Food as Always”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 8, 2017

I go there pretty regular. I love their sauce and their brisket. Burgers are great too. My son ordered a bacon cheeseburger, and put some pulled pork on it too. What a meal. He took half home for lunch the next day. I ordered the Q-tine which is Poutine with BBQ sauce and pulled pork on it. Awesome! The cheese was well melted and distributed all through. Plenty to share.
I see other reviews complaining about noise, or the service, or mix-ups in orders. I go there for great food and beer. They do that really well, and they don't overcharge for it.

1  Thank Steve J

Reviewed August 4, 2017

My husband went for dinner on a quiet Friday evening. We ordered very similar sandwiches (both similar Chicken club types) When our sandwiches were placed in front of us I called the waitress back because the guacamole was missing from my sandwich. She questioned the kitchen and we were told ...it's there..it's melted you just can't see it, and then after a second bite of his sandwich my husband realizes that he has the guacamole. The restaurants solution was for us to SWITCH SANDWICHES halfway!! We waited to see what kind of resolution or restitution would be made for their error and all we got was...Thanks for not making a big deal out of it. We decided that we would not leave a gratuity. 2 sandwiches and 2 beers not a difficult order. After we paid our bill the buzz was already through the restaurant that we had not left a tip!! from one waitress to the next!!! They all loudly said 'Have a good night' ...Excuse me...I was shamed and it wasn't MY MISTAKE!!! Don't worry ...we will not return...and based on the empty tables on a Friday night...they will miss me long before I will miss them!

2  Thank tryin2bdaisy
Reviewed July 23, 2017

Went at around 4 pm Sunday night. Fairly quite at the time.. decided to sit outside, which was a huge mistake as its literally 3 feet from a major intersection. So your convo is drowning out by loud cars and motorcycles.
1) Sit inside.. trust me

Ordered Iced tea...Oddly was very watered down.
2) Dont order the iced tea.
Wife and i decided on Meatloaf/Rib/brisket platter and Smoked Reuben.
almost 45 minutes later, waitress came out saying she was sorry they was an issue in the kitchen. 10 minutes later food came out.

Ribs-Good size rib..flavor wasn't bad.
Meatloaf - Tiny piece.,actually good. just tiny.
Brisket--again small..and oddly enough didn't really have the smoke flavor that you would expect from a smoke house.
Brisket Reuben rocked.. tasty as can be. -- Recommend that hands down.

Overall 6/10 for a smokehouse. Recommend you coming without the expectation of a great smokehouse, and more of the mindset of a mid range restaurant.

Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

We visited for the first time last night. It was surprisingly a nice, quiet atmosphere. My boyfriend and I went along with my 9 and 10 year old children. We started with the jalapeno poppers. I was a little disappointed with portion to price as 8 can get 8 jalapenos at Pizza Pizza that are right full of cheese for a cheaper amount than the 5 you get here. That being said, they were still tasty. We all ordered different things and sampled each other's food. I found the fries amazing although a little salty for my liking. The burgers were great and the meatloaf was phenomenal. We will definitely be back to try other things on the menu.

1  Thank Beth B
Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

Omg the food here is outstanding so may tasty options even something simple like garlic bread was so tasty I will absolutely come back with friends to try more as so much is made in house

1  Thank S2H1977