“Try the chimichangas ... unbelievably good!”
Review of El Rinconcito Mexicano - CLOSED

El Rinconcito Mexicano
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We have eaten at this restaurant twice now, and plan to return. The chimichangas are excellent, and the margueritas are wonderful. If you have the opportunity to visit this restaurant, it is well worth the experience.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Food was good but definitely not worth the price we paid. I will say that they make an excellent marguerita. The servers, while friendly, messed up our order a couple of times so that my husband and I had to eat our entrees at different times. Overall just disappointed since we read so many great reviews.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

This is really worth stopping in for. What a treasure in the downtown core!
We were greeted with a smile, and seated quickly.
Clean tables, and fun Latino music!
First was a yummy salsa and chips,
all homemade and full of love and fresh ingredients.
Our drinks (coffee and soda) took longer then we would like, but the food was fast and fresh.
Lovely pork and Hominy soup, is worth mentioning, and was enough for two!!
Well priced, nicely decorated, and friendly service will have us coming back for years.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I keep going back for the chimichangas and I will admit I am addicted to them. This seems to be a family owned restaurant with very authentic Mexican food. (Not American/Mexican- Mexican/Mexican). Everything is fresh and the salsas are really flavorful. The margaritas are probably the best I have ever had. This is such a great relaxed place and they are very accommodating. My daughter has to eat gluten free and they have always been great showing us on the menu the many things that she can eat.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

I had read some not so great reviews, but I really think those people have no idea how real Mexican food should taste. The salsa was super fresh and everything we had was delicious, even the beans were great. The chimmichangas were huge, I had the huaraches with pulled pork which was fantastic. I must say I had the best margarita since Mexico with my meal. I was quite impressed with the pride the owners have in their restaurant. They really want their patrons to be happy. I will be back for sure!