“Excellent Waterfront Dining”

Cambridge Mill Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Cambridge Mill Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 336 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Main Street
Description: We are deeply rooted in tradition, honouring the past in the style of today. This is evident in our restoration of the mill, but also in our menu. Our chefs take familiar classic dishes and turn them into something innovative, timeless and always deliciously satisfying.
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The view is spectacular, and the food and service good. Local ingredients, and creative menu items makes this a perfect place for the foodie. The food is more on the fine dining side, so if you like a plate full from edge to edge, better pick a different venue. If you want quality, creative dishes, you love it here. I'll put that in because I'm a food, my Husband is not, so I save this special place for me and the "Girls" ;)

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Took a friend for a bar lunch, service was very slow and her pizza was overcooked, and my salad was over-dressed. Didn't fair much better when my husband and I went for dinner. We could not understand why there was so much seafood on the menu- it could not possibly be fresh! What we did order was nice but not 'special'- we are not locals so maybe we had too high expectations. Some will like the atmosphere and be willing to pay for it- I personally think the food should be the main reason for going out for a treat!

1  Thank 485amanda
Reviewed March 4, 2014

While I agree that the atmosphere is great and the food we were served was very good, everything was very pricey and only a place to go if you have $200+ to spend on a meal. I'll only go back when others are paying... ;o)

Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is a lovely, elegant spot for a special dinner or a great place to meet friends for a casual meal in the bar. The food is always delicious and the views are gorgeous. I have attended a wedding at the Cambridge Mill and the quality of food for 50 guests was equal to what we experience at a table for 4. Always a treat.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I was at the Mill for brunch with neighbourhood friends. It was a wonderful experience. The food and the service were excellent. Another fine feature is that it is within walking distance of my home.