“Great prices and delicious authentic food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Mostly Thai - CLOSED

Mostly Thai
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great prices and delicious authentic food!”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I work near Mostly Thai in Cambridge and I go there for lunch often! I love their food, from their fresh vegetables to their succulent meat. Do not be scared to try their food just because of the outside appearance of the restaurant. Mostly Thai has a delicious, fresh, authentic taste. Their prices are FAR cheaper than you would find in a franchise restaurant. At a franchise you would be paying an average of $16 to $23 dollars for a stir fry with meat, at Mostly Thai you get an authentic stir fry from $8 to $14. They have a great variety of Thai food. Lots of healthy options such as the mango chicken salad (one of my favorites) for $6.95 at lunch and it comes with two spring rolls. At a franchise you cannot get a salad with meat for cheaper than 12.99. Mostly Thai is a MUST TRY! Don't be afraid to try something new, we need more privately owned restaurants to keep authenticity alive instead of constantly contributing to the corporate franchise restaurants that over charge us for their food. Local is fresher, healthier, and far more tastier! The chefs are passionate about their food unlike the majority of part timer teenage cooks at the franchise restaurants. I highly recommend Mostly Thai!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank cam c

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Pad Thai in town”
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Great flavours and quantity in this Pad Thai. Best one in Cambridge in my opinion. Chicken in it is cheap like all Pad Thai's but everything else was so tasty.

Cambridge, Canada
“Good food, nice restaurant”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

A group of three of us went to Mostly Thai and all enjoyed the food. Prices seemed very good as well. I will come back again to try some different things on the menu.

• Visited March 2014
Kitchener, Canada
“Fresh and Tasty”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I stopped at this quaint little restaurant on sat. afternoon at 2:20 for a late lunch the place is small but clean and comfortable the service was great and the food even better I had the chicken galangal soup which was fresh and delicious ,also a mango salad with shrimp, very tasty with a wonderful citrusy dressing ,and the cold shrimp roll with the most wonderful peanut sauce. that was all I could eat .
Can't wait to go back and try some of the entrees .
I would recommend this restraint to anyone who likes Thai ..

• Visited January 2014
Fergus Ontario Canada
“Nothing Special”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I read a review of this restaurant on another site and thought we should try it.
We tried one Sunday but it is closed Sundays.
I went with friends on a Thursday night quite early and were the only ones in the restaurant for most of the time.
The waiter was an older gentleman and not attentive at all. Could not explain anything about menu.
We got some things ordered. I asked for my dish Extra Extra hot and it came barely medium at best.
He seemed upset we only had water to drink and would not refill!

Was ok.... but nothing special! The Thai place at the mall has just as good of food at half the price.

Would not rush back!

When I googled this restaurant, ... it is for sale. Maybe why the service was so bad?? ... just don't care anymore?

• Visited April 2013