“First Time Was a Charm!”

Napa Grille and Wine Den
Ranked #46 of 322 Restaurants in Cambridge
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Kitchener, Canada
“First Time Was a Charm!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

This is the first time eating at Napa and our group that gathers a few times a year to dine out chose Napa for this event. We were not disappointed. I had oysters AGAIN, like I did last night at King Street Trio and they were also Malpeque's. Slightly smaller but every bit as tasty. Since there were 8 of us I won't go into what each of us ate but suffice it to say we all had grins on our faces...... well, except when dessert came:( Their key lime pie was all sold out. Their wine list is very reasonably priced and they have a good selection of wines. I think I will add this to another one of the great restaurants to go with friends, family or clients. Way to go Napa!!!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank AdvisorOntario

Toronto, Canada
“A great place for a special event”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We held our wedding lunch at Napa a few years ago, taking over the entire restaurant for a sit-down meal and having a dessert and cocktail buffet in the adjacent event room. The staff were excellent, the food was fantastic - getting rave reviews from all 90 of our guests. It was the perfect place for an elegant, intimate wedding party. Originally we were going to have our reception at the Cambridge Mill but we are so glad that we had our special day at Napa instead. They made it special! We have been back for other meals since and the food is always great.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank PattyandMike
“Surprised...”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I must say I was a little surprised by the end of the meal. Had heard mixed reviews about the quantity and quality of food. But in the end I would go back and recommend it to others as well. Our server was very polite and helpful. She knew all the specials.

The fish dishes were quite good, average size and price. Our friends both had the beef tenderloin and were quite happy with it.Appetizers a little small for the money but in the long run a good meal at average prices.

Go try it, you might be pleasantly surprised.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Pyac19
Cambridge, Canada
“Napa Grille a tasty treat”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Our family dined at Napa Grille in Cambridge in March, our much delayed Christmas celebration! The food was delicious, hot and fresh. Everyone enjoyed their dishes. My mother dines there often, at least twice a month. She has consistently been impressed with the food quality and service. I look forward to my next visit.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank ColleenBulla
“Great all around”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

The service is very good, the food is well plated and flavourfull. The fish was some of the best I have ever eaten. Great for a special night on the town. The restaurant is not too large and loud.

• Visited December 2012