“Spicy Eggplant”

Ranked #71 of 317 Restaurants in Cambridge
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Sushi
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Also has locations in Guelph, Mississauga, London, Moncton, Quebec City PHENOMENAL veg/vegan food - nothing close to it anywhere in area
Kitchener, Canada
“Spicy Eggplant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

For a person who only love and eat meat, Had the spicy eggplant for lunch. It was so delicious, I love it. Would definately come back again for lunch

• Visited July 2013

Cambridge
“One of my fav resturants”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

We used to travel to this resturant and are thrilled now to be living nearby. Their hot and sour soup has got to be the best in the world. I have taken clients to this resturant, as well as friends, and family. Even my 3 year old daughter likes it, and her apple juice was the freshest I have ever seen..I believe they pressed it right there. Everyone (vegetarians and non-vegetarians alike) can not believe how amazing the food is. Friendly staff, although a bit slow to come with the bill, but at least we are never rushed out. Ive tried a number of different items on the menu now, but usually come back to my favorites (kung po soy chicken, and sweet and sour lappa). You really cant go wrong with those dishes. The food is a little bit pricey, but considering the quality, certainly worth it. We consider it a real treat going there, and go on special occasions.

• Visited May 2013
Brantford, Canada
“Take out was over charged”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

We ordered a lot of food for take out and were overcharged a lot. $7 in total. I love the food here it's unbelievably good but I wish they gave receipts. I asked for one and the lady said she doesn't give them. Suspicious.

Bayahibe, Dominican Republic
“Have the wonton soup”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012

Pleasant staff, nice atmosphere, and simple vegetarian fare. I've been there several times and am always greater by two of the most delightful woman who seem genuinely pleased you have stopped in to dine. Easy take out, great choices.

Visited November 2012
Ontario
“Hot & Sour Soup is Divine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

Get the large size hot & sour soup. It is the best, second to none hot and sour soup I every had. Prefect for pure vegans with sooooo many menu choices. I'm a meat eater but this is one of my faves in Ontario.
Good parking on the property. Very nice warm decor inside. This is a100 percent vegetarian eatery. The teas are a must to have, too...prepared with expertise and flair.