“Family of 5!”

Holiday Inn Cambridge
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in Cambridge
“Family of 5!”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

This is our second stay at this hotel! Kids enjoyed it. Housekeepers very friendly. We booked two queens and ended up with two doubles. Wasn't too happy about that. Shower had lots of grime. And we booked for a family of 5; supplies should have been stalked as we book prior to our stay etc. towels, cups.. Other than that we will be coming back. We have lots of family in Cambridge and we found our comfy zone :)

• Stayed March 2014
vivgomez, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Cambridge, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Dear MielkeK,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Holiday Inn Cambridge. Your feedback is so very appreciated and I will be sharing it with your team to correct our missed opportunities.

I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us otherwise and we look forward to being your "comfy zone" again soon!

Guest Services Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Ontario
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here during the Ontario Championship cheerleading competition March 1st. Check in was easy, but we were surprised to find that although we had booked a room with two beds, they only had one king bed for the three of us. They quickly apologized and delivered a cot to our room. The room was spacious and clean. Bathroom was modern and the shower had good water pressure. The pool looked nice but we didn't get the chance to use it. If you're booking at this hotel, you should know that there is no free continental breakfast served. They do have a restaurant and also had a buffet set up, although we chose to eat off the menu. Grocery store, liquor store and drugstore are all very close by. All things considered, I wouldn't hesitate to choose this hotel again.

Stayed March 2014
Dear Sunbabe68,

I'm glad you and your family enjoyed your stay at the Holiday Inn Cambridge during the Canadian Cheer Evolution Ontario Championship for 2014. It is always fun for our staff to host your groups every year so I will pass on your great comments to everyone.

Thank you for sharing your experience and we hope you return soon and be able to take advantage of our great pools!

Timmins, Canada
Reviewed February 15, 2014

I travel to Cambridge Ontario every month for travel to work and stay at this location. I must express my thanks to the staff that make my stays awesome. Wish to pass on a note to the manager about your house keeping staff, and to everyone, during a past stay I had left an item in the room as I checked out, and when i had notice,it was to late to call or head back to get it. I at the time thought "oh well my fault" and dismissed it. then when two weeks later when back at home during my days off I received a call from the Holiday Inn asking if I had left an item in the room. etc.. this I must pass on to everyone and the staff on how great I was to hear that it was found and held on to for my return. It restored my faith in people being honest etc... so with this said, I thank you Jean, for you finding it and turning it in. This is not just once in a life time after speaking with other co workers that stay at that location they have had good experiences there as well.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
vivgomez, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Cambridge, responded to this review, February 22, 2014
Dear Binrat69,

Thank you for posting such wonderful comments about our hotel and staff. Like you, I too am glad there are still honest and good people, and more so, that others recognize them for it.

On behalf of Jean, thank you for acknowledging and rewarding her for her honesty. You will be happy to know she was presently suprised with what was left for her.

We shall see you again soon,
Pike Bay, Canada
Reviewed February 15, 2014

For value and no issues we like this place better then any others in Cambridge. Pool is actually a useable temperature which cannot be said for some other more expensive locations. Pool is also a nice size where more then 3 people can actually fit into it. Room was clean and parking was right outside the room. Everything we needed was close by including the LCBO. Yes I would recommend this place and yes we will stay there again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Doug V,

Thank you for posting these comments about the Holiday Inn Cambridge. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and was able to take advantage of our popular amenity, the indoor pool.

I hope you can return soon, especially this summer when our outdoor pool opens! Thanks again.

Norwich, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 7, 2014

We held our company meeting at the Holiday Inn this week. We were one of about half a dozen companies taking advantage of the down to earth but efficient service the hotel offers. Public meeting rooms are all fitted with AV equipment; coffee, tea, and lunch are served quickly and on time, and the receptionists are very helpful. Bedrooms are basic but comfortable and the food offering is appropriate for business meetings. Also, the location - beside the busy A14 and close to the A11 is easy to get to. I wouldn't choose it for a family holiday but it is ideal for business.

Room Tip: Some rooms are a long way from reception. If you have trouble walking ask for one close to the main...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
burlington, ontario
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Was attending a wedding at this hotel. Normal check-in is 4:00pm but they were kind enough to let me check in much earlier, as the ceremony was at 2:30pm. and I wanted to get dressed there. The venue, decoration, presentation was beautiful, very classy. The food was excellent and the staff couldn't have been nicer. Great experience!

Room Tip: Only drawback to this stay was there were a bunch of kids who ran up and down the hallway for hours...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
vivgomez, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Cambridge, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Dear Irishgal055,

Thank you for sharing your kind thoughts of the Holiday Inn Cambridge and our banquet team. We absolutely love hosting special events such as weddings, so I'm glad we were able to help make it a memorable one for you.

Vivian Gomez
Wheatley, Ontario
Reviewed December 26, 2013

The proximity to the 401 makes this hotel a good choice for travelers. I stayed there for one night and it had everything I needed and the beds were comfortable. However, it is a bit dated, especially the bathroom. The staff was friendly and I would stay here again on short trips.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
vivgomez, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Cambridge, responded to this review, December 28, 2013
Dear Jennifer D,

Thank you for the post about your stay at the Holiday Inn Cambridge. I'm glad you enjoyed it, including all the amenities we offer. Please know your feedback will be shared so that we may continue to make the improvements where needed.

Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon.

Vivian Gomez