“Enjoyed my stay...”

Super 8 Cambridge/Kitchener/Waterloo Area
Ranked #10 of 10 Hotels in Cambridge
Reviewed May 23, 2012

I was in town for business and the hotel was a perfect stop. My room was clean and the bed was very comfortable, morning breakfast had hot waffles which was a nice treat. I got good value for my money -I would definitely come back.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Sam T

Reviewed May 17, 2012

We stayed here last year and I was not very happy. Our room had a funny smell to it and it wasn't very clean. We found garbage still in pale and bathroom was a bit dirty. I have stayed at other super 8 and they have been much better. Location was great but i would not stay there again. It looked like they were doing renovations.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 25, 2012

by far the worst Hotel I have ever stayed in, this one even beats out a Motel 6 in West Virgina!

Booked 2 nights, only Stayed one! and if I was not so tired wound have not even done that!

It Stinks, you can hear everything. could not get Hot water for a shower, bathroom was dark and cramped! this should be called a Motel!

Just don't do it! the Best Western was right around the corner and only $20 more, well worth it!

Room Tip: Stay at the Best Western!
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Nrg8ball
Dee Z, Manager at Super 8 Cambridge/Kitchener/Waterloo Area, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2012

Thank you for providing us with valuable feedback on your stay, I am sorry to hear your stay was less than exceptional. Please be assured we are committed to following up on all comments to help us improve our service for our guest.
Sincerly,

Reviewed December 6, 2011

Was in Cambridge on business a couple of weeks back. Needed a hotel last minute so after checking trip advisor I figured I would give this place a shot. I was a little apprehensive at first because of some of the negative reviews but rolled the dice anyway. Good Decision. The room was excellent. Actually they upgraded me to a suite free of charge which made my stay even better. The staff was very friendly and helpful as well. The room seemed like it had just been built and even had a flat screen T.V. Nice touch. I would recommend this hotel to anyone as it probably offers the most 'bang for buck' from any hotel I have stayed at.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Bob S
Reviewed November 19, 2011

My wife and i checked in on 4th Nov.Family bed was not available at
the time of our checking in . We were not confortable
sleeping on the small bed. The hotel is expensive. However the staff were nice. We will like to take this opportunity to thank Mr Matt for his hospitality

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 9, 2011

November 05, 2011, we checked into the hotel (Early)....and to our surprise we had been upgraded to a suite at no extra charge. For no reason. The staff are great, including house keeping...all very nice, bend over backwards helpful. I would stay there again in a heart beat.

Thank you Matt, your the greatest, and thank you for making my husbands birthday that much more special.

Mike and Laura

Room Tip: Just talk to Matt, tell him what you want, and he will make it all happen
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Laura K
Reviewed September 30, 2011

Checked in early. My requested room was not available, so I was upgraded to a suite. Clean, spacious. Fridge and microwave. No Wifi, but that may come with obvious ongoing renovations.
Friendly staff.

Value for $$. Would stay again.

P.S. Thanks again for the upgrade. :)

Room Tip: Wing at left of property was very quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cambridge
Best Western Plus Cambridge Hotel
Hilton Garden Inn Kitchener
Kitchener Inn and Suites
Kitchener Inn and Suites
#2 of 14 in Kitchener

Been to Super 8 Cambridge/Kitchener/Waterloo Area? Share your experiences!