“Home away from Home Excellent place to stay !!!!!!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Inn Cambridge

Comfort Inn Cambridge
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Cambridge
Cambridge
“Home away from Home Excellent place to stay !!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2009

Me and my wife and my 9 yr old son stayed at the Comfort Inn for 5 days. It was a pleasent stay. The front staff was amazing. They are very friendly and kind. They make you feel like you are part of the family there. The room was very clean and cosy. The housekeeping stay were very friendly and when they see you they go out of their way to say good morning to you with a smile on their face. Ready to help in any way they can. The breakfast is great lots to choose from. My son decided that he was going to bring his mom and myself breakfast one morning. The front desk staff was kind enough to help him carry the breakfast to our room. It nice to see that they go that extra mile to help when they see that someone may need an extra had. One night we decide to go out for supper however we had are dog with us . The front desk lady said that she would keep an eye out for her and take her out for her to do her business if need be. Would I stay there again yes . Staff there is the most friendless people we have every meet in the hotel business.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Parksville
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2009

Although the room was non-smoking, there were people standing outside the next room smoking and it was drifting into our room - Yuk! The tv was very very old, and the bathroom was shabby with absolute minimum towels provided.

The front desk staff were very helpful, but I had to show the sheet I'd printed on-line quoting their room rates to get the price down from the $120 they wanted to charge, to the $89 I had quotes for.

Breakfast was fine - basic as always and coffee a bit grim but that is not unusual for hotel beverages!

I think the hotel needs a bit of a shake up in today's competitive market - you can't afford to have vanities filled with messy caulking and cigarette burns (in a non smoking room) and outdated tvs etc. I think we might try somewhere else next time.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
Lansing
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2009

Terrible hotel, bad service, TV and heater barely worked. Way over priced, felt ripped off. Would have been reasonable at $50 for the terrible quality.

• Liked — Norhing!
  • Disliked — Everything!
  • Stayed January 2009, traveled on business
5 Thank aquinas7
Ontario
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2008

I just returned from a 3-night stay at the Comfort Inn in Cambridge. My trip was business related.

Check-in was a breeze, very quick and efficient, and the staff were very friendly and helpful throughout my stay. The reception area was neat and tidy, and the hallways and tiled stairways were always clean, despite the fact that it rained every day. The room was spotless and had everything I needed, including a desk and wireless internet access which worked great. Complimentary continental breakfast was provided, with typical offerings such as juice, toast, bagels, cold hard-boiled eggs, croissants, oatmeal and cold cereal.

The only issue I had with my room was very minor, a bedside lamp that was not working properly, but I left a note for housekeeping and when I got back to my room the lamp had been replaced.

I thought I received excellent value for my money and would recommend this hotel to anyone needing a place to stay in Cambridge. Do be aware that the hotel backs onto Highway 401 so you do hear some traffic noise.

• Liked — clean room, wireless internet, nearby restaurants/take out
  • Disliked — nothing!
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled on business
Windsor
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2008

Just stayed at this hotel for 2 nights and I have to say the rooms and service were excellent. Room was clean and cozy, very inviting. There was a fresh continental breakfast with plenty to choose from in the morning. The staff were very friendly and helpful with any questions we had.
Overall, I recommend this to anyone going thru or staying in Cambridge and I would stay at this Comfort Inn again if my travels were to take me back.

• Stayed March 2008
columbus oh
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2007

Stayed at this hotel for 1 night.It was close to the african lion safari. The hotel was clean just off the highway. Breakfast was decent and the staff was very good.

• Liked — price,clean & friendly
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled with family
2 Thank vmfunky
Windsor
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2006

We just got home from a stay at the Comfort Inn in Cambridge, Ontario. Me and my husband were very impressed with the clean rooms and friendly staff. The prices were reasonable (100$) and the continential breakfest was good to wake up to. My husband and I very extreamly satisfied with our stay and plan to book a room at this location next time we are in the area.

• Liked — cleanliness of room, friendly staff
  • Disliked — .