“Nice, clean hotel”

Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Cambridge
London, Canada
“Nice, clean hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014

I stayed at this hotel last night for business. The room was clean with updated decor. The bed was comfortable and the hotel was quiet. The staff were very friendly. It was nice and relaxing! Good location since just off the 401.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Sarah S, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Cambridge / Kitchener, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review, we really appreciate it! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

Late night or normal check in - the staff at Four Points is always friendly, courteous and ready to help. Erin, Anne , Annie, Brenda are always making sure you are comfortable.

Stress free travel

Tony

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Hi Anthony! Thank you so much for your positive feedback, it is always wonderful to hear good things and that our team is making our guests feel at home. We appreciate you taking the time to review us and look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Hamilton Ontario Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

Stayed at the Sheraton Cambridge for one night on business. Excellent hotel, room was clean and quiet. The staff was very helpful. I would recommend this hotel for any stay in the KW Cambridge area...

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Sarah S, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Cambridge / Kitchener, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Thank you so much for your feedback, we are very happy to hear that you had a great experience here at the Four Points by Sheraton Cambridge-Kitchener! We hope to welcome you back soon!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014

These days I hate being away from home for too long but as you all know sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do . Despite my typical homesickness, the staff of the four points made my stay about as close to home as I could ever ask for . I stayed for one entire week so I did get to meet pretty much every one of the employees. Every single person I met is 100 % completely dedicated to their guests and to making sure that they are comfortable and happy . There is a fantastic in house restaurant. I ordered the BIGGEST BADDEST Bacon Cheese burger with sweet potato fries that comes with the spicy mayo for dip. Brenda from the restaurant took it right too my room ! Not to mention the million other things she did for me while I was at the hotel ..(all of which she went above and beyond) What an amazing woman ! Jennifer works the front desk, along with Erin and a few other people who's names I can't remember ( sorry guys ! )The front desk crew helped me with all kids of crazy requests ! And of course the rooms were SPOTLESS and were so cozy ! Were super modern, beds were AMAZING flat screen t/v ... Complete enclosed over sized glass showers, (great water pressure) .This hotel is awesome and if you are reading this trying to make a decision, STOP SEARCHING NOW . Bottom line, I drive truck for a living, I live in hotels most of the time and this one is one that I will continue to come back to for a very long time .. Aaron Campeau Cornwall Canada

Room Tip: I stayed in 501 sick room lol
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
We are absolutely thrilled to read your comments, what an amazing review - thank you so much for sharing! We will be sure to pass this along to our entire team to let them know just how great they did! We hope to welcome you back again soon!!
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

I don't typically stay at this brand, however, I was very pleased. I wasn't expecting a whole lot given the area.
The lobby was bright and airy, modern and very clean.

I was warmly greeted, and as SPG Platinum provided an upgrade to nice one bedroom suite.

The room was also bright and spacious, had a fridge, microwave, coffee maker with coffee, and a good size bathroom.

If I happen to be in the area again, would definitely recommend this property. They also had a nice looking swimming pool and a restaurant area.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
SarahSpooner, Director of Sales at Four Points by Sheraton Cambridge / Kitchener, responded to this review, April 2, 2014
Thank you so much for your feedback, we are thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience at our hotel! We hope to welcome you back again soon!
Oshawa, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

We stayed as we had attended a wedding nearby. Spotlessly clean, comfy king bed with king feather pillows. Very modern bathroom and never ending hot water. Free bottled water in the room..and a huge flat screen TV. Choose this place. Right on the 401 too!

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank DiamondsandIce
Jamie K, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Cambridge / Kitchener, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Thank you for staying with us during your recent travels. We are pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay. Hope to welcome you back again soon!
Thunder Bay, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014

When I booked this on the web, with the pre-paid option, I was a little nervous. At just under $100 I thought I might have made a mistake. Absolutely NOT! This place was a delight. The "comfort room" (lowest available price) was very spacious, lots of room for luggage, excellent bathroom with walk in shower that could have handled two people easily. Bed was very comfortable. Right beside the highway but noise was not an issue. They have a modest restaurant with a limited menu that is more than adequate for a traveller - good selection, excellent food and the price was very fair. All in all, I have nothing to complain about, only good things to say. Strongly recommended for the value conscious traveller who is looking for a great deal.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cambridge
Hilton Garden Inn Kitchener
Homewood Suites by Hilton Cambridge-Waterloo, Ontario
BEST WESTERN PLUS Cambridge Hotel
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Kitchener
Cambridge Hotel and Conference Centre
Radisson Hotel Kitchener
Radisson Hotel Kitchener
#2 of 14 in Kitchener

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Cambridge / Kitchener? Share your experiences!