Four Points by Sheraton Cambridge / Kitchener
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Embassy Motel(Kitchener)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskglass showerfridge and microwaveattending a weddinghotel chainvery nice hotelup to datebed was very comfortablewalk in showercontinental breakfastconvenient locationoff the highwaycoffee makerexercise roombusiness tripeasy accesskitchener
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 17, 2013

My husband and I stayed here only for one night. We were fairly disappointed. Stains on the carpets in the hallways, the easy chair in our room also had unsightly stains. I did not expect this at this standard or cost. The elevator was pretty slow, so it was frustrating when it had to be shared with staff transporting large bulky items, such as trash. The housekeeping supervisor slowed down guests as well by taking the elevator down just one floor, not so impressive.
We had just arrived exhausted, entered our room and a few minutes later were privy to a staff members personal telephone all she was taking outside our room..acoustics allowed us to hear every word. This concerned me, wondering how well we would sleep. Maybe we were lucky that night as all remained quiet and we did have a good nights sleep. The room was mainly clean, except for the unsightly stains on the chair, and the bathroom was spotless. However, I do feel there are better options to be had in Cambridge.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Jamie K, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Cambridge / Kitchener, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2013

Thank you for your feedback in regards to your recent stay with Four Points by Sheraton Cambridge Kitchener. On behalf of the team, we would like to apologize that your stay was not up to standards. Take care!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

This is the third time I'm reviewing this place. It continues to be a great deal. The facilities are well kept and the staff is amazing. The Hotel was full the night my group stayed there but they didn't compromise the level of service. The rooms and bed are very comfortable. I wish I could sleep in every hotel as well as I sleep here. Looking forward to my next visit.

Room Tip: All good. The elevator is a bit slow, but relax, it'll get you there.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Jamie K, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Cambridge / Kitchener, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2013

Thank you for continuing to stay with us! We are happy to hear what you have experienced a positive stay. Take care and safe travels!

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Clean rooms, great service, friendly staff. They go out of their way to make you happy.
Pool was a little busy one night, but the hotel was full we just picked another time to go the next
time and had it to ourselves.

I note that another reviewer mentioned that their room was not cleaned everyday, I've never had that problem before. EVER- Perhaps it had something to do with their 2 week stay, none the less why they did not ask about it, is strange.

We will return as we enjoy this Four Points - Thank you

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank margeCanada

Thank you for choosing to stay with Four Points Cambridge Kitchener. We are happy to hear that you were able to enjoy some time in the swimming pool. Please note that guest rooms are always cleaned daily unless you opt into the Make a Green Choice program. The front desk and our website has additional information. Thanks again!

Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Hotel was really nice and staff went out of there way to accommodate us. We stayed for two weeks. Be mindful that they do not clean your room daily. The saltwater pool is nice and a 24 hour fitness center. They give you free bottled water. Hotel is clean.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank SCB33635
Reviewed June 19, 2013

stayed here night before a family function in town. location is close to 401 and near by shopping centers. Staff was friendly and the room was great. I would stay here again and would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple