We stayed at this hotel in June 2012 for a wedding. The first night I was in a suite with the girls in the wedding party and the second night was in a king bed room with my fiancee. This is a fairly modern hotel so it has nice decorative touches and didn't look rundown. It had a nice lobby with a huge fireplace and also had a restaurant but we didn't get a chance to visit d/t a fairly busy itinerary.
The one bedroom suite was nice with a living room, bedroom and bathroom. The bedroom had a king size bed and then the living room had a pullout couch. I'm not sure it would really be worth it to pay the extra money for a suite as you only get one real bed and then the pullout couch. I guess if you want the extra space of a living room then it makes sense but if you want 2 comfy beds then don't bother with this type of room. A room with 2 queen beds would have been better for sleeping but I guess it wouldn't have had the extra space since it wouldn't have the living room. That being said the living room had a large couch and 2 sitting chairs along with a desk and flat screen tv on the wall. It also had a large wardrobe that had some hanging space and also held the mini fridge.
The next night with my fiancee in the king bed was a much more comfortable sleep! Our room was a good size and the king bed was super comfortable! The bathroom had a new/ modern look with a large glass shower and was a pretty decent size. Both room types had a mini fridge in them which definitely came in handy.
There was plenty of free parking so this was never an issue and the hotel is just off the highway (401) so it was easy to get to.
The only disappointment we had was that several people who were attending the wedding had booked a room as part of a block of rooms. When everyone checked in they assumed they would all have rooms in the same location but instead everyone was randomly throughout the hotel. I understand they were very busy that weekend (there was some kind of kids sports tournament staying there aswell) but it would have been nice for people who had booked as part of the wedding block to at least be placed on the same floor. All in all this was not a huge deal and didn't effect the other good aspects of the hotel but it was a minor annoyance.
I would definitely stay at this hotel again and recommend to others staying in the area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Cambridge Kitchener, located in Ontario's tri-city region, is by Waterloo, corporate parks, African Lions Safari, and Wings of Paradise. Our hotel has 1,500sq ft of event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Cambridge / Kitchener reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Cambridge / Kitchener
- Four Points By Sheraton Cambridge / Kitchener Hotel Cambridge
- Four Points By Sheraton Cambridge / Kitchener Ontario