“Uncooked dough”

Cuisines: Pizza
Burlington, Canada
“Uncooked dough”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Ordered an extra large pizza thin crust with whole wheat. The dough was undercooked, it tasted like carboard, I called and asked for a credit, she did not want to give a credit, just offer me 5 dollars credit, or they will make me a new pizza. So I went back, they made me a new pizza, this time I asked for regular dough, at the store she showed me the pizza, it looked overcooked. I took it home and then I realized again it was the same crust, but cooked twice. It was terrible. Never will i buy from them again!

• Visited August 2013

Burlington, Ontario, Canada
“WET PIZZA”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I ordered a Pizza from Gino's here in Burlington. Half the Pizza was soaking wet and the whole pizza was under cooked and had a foul taste. The manager offered us credit but after this experience I decided that I would never order pizza from here again so I demanded a refund. They refused of course. I will never order from Gino's again.

• Visited February 2013
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“garbage”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

pretty much one of the worst pizza places around like i could take raw dough and slap cheese on it and make a better pizza

Visited January 2013