“Club 54 one of my favorite!!”
Review of Club 54

Club 54
Ranked #11 of 568 Restaurants in Burlington
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had an awesome time at this club,the music was amazing, excellent service and the crowd was great,I like the fact that it has two dance floors plus the patio, so you won't get bored by just one style of music, totally loved the place and I sure will be going back,I recommend this place to anyone looking to have a great time.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (175)

Reviewed September 12, 2019

I go every Saturday and it's always a blast, music, food and people are always great. Definitely a place to celebrate anything milestone in life.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 28, 2019

Celebrated my Birthday back in June 2019, had an amazing time. Great customer service, great food, great music. Love the two dance floors, especially the one including Latin music.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed August 23, 2019 via mobile

Club 54 is always so much fun. The music is great, cool crowd of people and it gets packed everytime I go.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 22, 2019

The music was great and the service was fabulous, I always go with my fiancee and her parents we know a lot of people and go every Saturday.

Date of visit: August 2019