“Best wing night in town”
Review of Black Bull

Black Bull
Ranked #126 of 479 Restaurants in Burlington
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

We go to the Black Bull for dinner and lunch occasionally...but their Wednesday Wing Night takes the cake.

49 cent HUGE JUICY CRISPY wings and $7.49 mini pitchers keep us coming back. The service is fantastic and new owner/management really turned the place around.

Give them a shot this Wednesday and you'll never order wings anywhere else.

1  Thank edemec
There are newer reviews for Black Bull

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We went more out of curiosity one morning for breakfast and found the food a pleasant surprise. Quick and hot while reasonably priced. Décor a little tired but as a pub, it is what it is!

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Took the family for dinner tonight. Great food and great service. Prime rib was great and the kid's meals were awesome - great homemade chicken fingers too. We'll be back for sure.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

This place recently got new management and I'll tell you - what a difference. The place was falling apart before. It's quite a landmark place in Burlington. My wife and I had our stag and doe there about 7 yrs ago and it was ok, but since the new management, they've cleaned up a bunch of the restaurant. They have lots of events, the food is much improved and the place is starting to draw back people who gave up on it in the past.
While I liked the old place, I really like the new place and I've met a couple of the new owners - they're younger and have great new ideas.

Time will tell with these guys but all the improvements I've seen already are well received. Looking forward to heading out there one night for Kareoke and a couple of pints.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

This has to be one of the friendliest British style pubs that I've ever had the pleasure of frequenting. The owners are always present... friendly, generous and make a point of welcoming you. The staff are super friendly, courteous and efficient. We frequent this restaurant/pub on a weekly basis and have been doing so for years. I highly recommend checking out this pub.

1  Thank Lynda462