“Great lunch for business discussion”
Review of The Martini House

The Martini House
Ranked #10 of 473 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Great lunch for business discussion”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Pasta special was delicious, and my host ordered something "tangy" and enjoyed it very much.
Wine choices were wonderful, a Zin and Sauv Blanc. Our server Sonia was lots of fun and certainly added to the experience.

• Visited December 2013

Burlington, Canada
“Amazing Evening and Dinner”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

My wife and I had ,had a lunch there a while back and it was so good that we decided to have dinner.
Our server Ian started off with a couple Big Apple Martini's which were excellent. I started with the Caprese Salad and my wife had the Butternut Squash soup, followed by and order of Crab Cakes which we shared.
Main course was the Steak Special with Garlic Mash spuds, my wife had the Pasta Special.
The wine was great and they had a fairly extensive list of fine wines.
We passed on desert with the exception of the candy floss....
To finish up I had and 20 year old scotch...[we walked over as we live downtown]
The ambiance of the restaurant was excellent small but intimate and fairly quiet.
It was a great evening and great dinner

Toronto
“Teeny-Weenie Martini”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Enjoyed our evening at the Martini House on a recent Friday night....an attractive lively place in the downtown area. Not sure what happened but I had a significantly smaller amount of martini than others at the table.It was a vodka straight up but not crisp and wonderful. All else was fine...from our first greeting to our apps. The crab cakes were quite delicious and the accompanying 'slaw' fresh and crunchy. The smoked salmon pizza was good and I say only good because it was too 'dry'. Major beef here is regarding the order for martinis. Asking if we wanted olives with them..."yes please"...."would you like the blue cheese filled or plain"?..."Blue cheese please"..."how many would you like"?...settled on 4 each. BUT...what was never mentioned was the charge for the olives. WHAAAT? ..good thing we didn't ask for 6,8,10. Would absolutely return for apps and Martinis and be more vigilant and definitely vocal about a teeny-weenie martini.

2 Thank bellasusanna
Burlington, Canada
“Great music, staff, patrons, and of course; Menu!”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

My favorite restaurant in Burlington hands-down. Great music, staff, patrons, and of course; Menu! Each time I visit I notice an added touch of creativity you simply don't find often.

“Great drinks good food”
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

I have had drinks here many times, they have a very knowledgable staff with a fantastic drink selection. Their food is good.

Visited October 2013