“Went here on my first date...”
Review of The Martini House

The Martini House
Ranked #10 of 482 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 18, 2012

So, this is where my fiancee went on our very first date.
We have been back multiple times, for food and drinks.
The food is excellent; may I suggest the schezwan dragon stirfry, so delicious. Instead of steak I asked for chicken and extra veg.
And the drinks, where do I begin? They have a list of about 50 different martini's - my favorite being the vanilla chilla.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Carl was our server - truly fantastic at the art of making us feel welcome and well taken care of. Especially our first visit to this small dining room.

The food was amazing - fresh, creative, home made and tasty.

The martinis - to die for!

The ambiance was incredible. It was a night to remember.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Cool little restaurant and bar. Great Ta pas menu. Bar staff is always friendly. Great wine list. Short walk from the Waterfront Hotel.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Went with friends for a quick dinner on Tuesday - to our surprise it was Tapas Tuesday - half price appetizers! We ordered several to split - caprese salad, pear & pecan salad, mussels, asian nachos, escargot and crab cakes. Excellent food, good wine and a great time with good friends! Would definitely hit the patio again for Tapas Tuesday!

1  Thank travlr36
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Great outdoor dining area, Service was good. Martini's were good. Went on tapas night, all the selections were really good. Come early though, the patio fills up quickly.