“Classy and comfortable”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Sotiris Restaurant

Sotiris Restaurant
Ranked #51 of 471 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek, International, Grill
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Elora, Canada
“Classy and comfortable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

Decided to stop for an early dinner with 2 business associates. When we arrived at about 4:30 pm the place was empty so our obvious thought was "should we stay". Well people soon started arriving behind us and we sat took a look at the menu. A very nice selection of classic Greek fair but not overwhelming. We chose callimari and broiled feta as an app and it was quite wonderfully. The addition of mildly hot peppers to the feta was surprisingly good. My 2 dining guest stated that they enjoyed their meals but I cannot speak for them. I on the other hand thoroughly enjoyed my lamb chops. Although cooked just a bit more than my asking, they were well seasoned and fall off the bone tender. I would definitely order them again. The one thing I would suggest is not to overdue the apps. The main meals are served with healthy portions and will easily cause the use of a dodgy bag.

Try this place out if you enjoy Greek food and you will not be disappointed.

Burlington, Ontario, Canada
“Greek at its Finest”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

We've gone as a couple, many times with a family group and sometimes with a friend. Huge portions - you can split with your partner -- otherwise count on taking some home. They willingly 'substitute' -- we stay away from too many carbs so we order extra salad -- and their broccoli is freshly steamed. Our favourite dish -- the Scallops; never have we had them so deliciously cooked, large, tender and tasty. We've never had room for dessert. Good assortment of wines...including my favourite red, Wolf Blass Yellow Label Carbernet Sauvignon. It can get a bit loud which we think can be due to due to the high, open ceilings...beautifully decorated with columns, detailed walls, artwork and a waterfall. Outside patio with umbrellas.

Grimsby, Canada
“Worth another visit!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I attended my friend's 60th birthday party a few weeks ago at Sotiris. When I was told where the party would be, I was hesitant as I heard mixed reviews about it. We were greeted enthusiastically and shown to the "party" area. Our waitress was very nice and efficient, drinks arrived soon after ordering. When the guest of honour arrived, we started to order soon afterwards. We were a party of 23 people and I must say, considering the size of our party, the food arrived in a reasonable amount of time. We were given loaves of crusty bread to partake as we waited for our order which was delicious. (my only negative comment would be that the bread should have been brought out a lot sooner than just shortly before the meal) I had an original Greek salad and had the opportunity to sample my neighbor's lamb and other meat on a platter which was pretty good. I heard a lot of good comments about the seafood platter also. I would go back for another visit as there is lots of variety of food. Great service for our big party.

• Visited March 2013
Burlington
“Great for Big Gathering”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Entertained 25-30 in the private Dining Room. Was a great success. Lots of room and privacy for a retirement party. Most guests enjoyed their meal. We were able to talk, visit with each other.
No pressure from Staff to spend more on drinks, food, etc. Service was excellent and friendly.
Individual bills were accurate, and handled efficiently. Comments from guests were positive. Would certainly use this restaurant again for a large gathering.

Burlington, Canada
“Mother's Day Mayhem”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

We have eaten at Sotiris twice on Mother's Day (2 years in a row) and both times it has been a nuthouse. Terrible service. We won't return.