“Yum!”

Cuisines: Greek, Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I went for a nice lunch with a friend on a Sunday. They have great food and the tahziki is the best I've ever had (garlicky- so make sure you have some gum to mask it later!)

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Elegant yet unpretentious. Food was superb as was the service. We go there on special occasions and have purchased gift certificates as presents, so confident are we the experience will not shame us!

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Consistantly great food, generous portions, beautiful decor, spacious dining room. Only complaint, too much noise. Recommend something be added to absorb sound.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

New Years eve, reservations were for 6:00 p.m. We arrived on time and were seated immediately, what a pleasant surprise. Our waitress was fantastic, [wish I got her name]. She was courteous, helpful and with a great smile. A special menu was shown for New Years eve, I had my heart set on the filet of sole which was not on this special menu, but the waitress made sure the kitchen would accommodate me. My dinner guest ordered the moussaka, [tastier then what I had in Athens] we shared both. The service was excellent. The meal was delicious. I have been here many times and have never been disappointed with the service and the food.
It was fun sitting after dinner people watching, we were not rushed.
The only negative thing about the restaurant is the noise, poor acoustics......isn't that what they call atmosphere?

Reviewed December 21, 2012

We are repeat customers but go for the flavor - not the service. The food never disappoints but expect poor service and a general arrogance from most staff including the owners. Also, the acoustics in this restaurant are horrible, its poorly designed. You are either dealing with kitchen noise (hint, always ask to sit as far away from the kitchen as possible unless you want to hear the sound of dishes clanking and kitchen staff shouting your entire meal). If the restaurant is approx half full expect to have to shout across the table at your partner. BUT, if you are Greek food lover, you will put up with all of this because they do prepare one tasty meal!