“Definitely underrated in the restaurant rankings. Great food!”
Review of Red Chillie

Red Chillie
Ranked #378 of 489 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed October 30, 2011

I'm not a big Chinese food fan, but I thoroughly enjoy Red Chillie's food when we order. Referring to the food as 'Chinese' is probably a misnomer or too broad a category, the restaurant refers to their cuisine as 'seafood, Szechuan, and Peking. Our family members are all big fans, so we ordered Friday night. Food was ready in 20 minutes, and I picked up the order and saved 5% for paying cash. Portions are very generous, and as a result we always have leftovers. The sticky rice is always a popular order, wrapped in a lotus leaf, we never seem to have enough of that. It is a very good value, very popular, always very busy, and lots of good food for your money. Definitely underrated.

Reviewed October 21, 2011

When ever I am the mood for take out Chinese food in Burlington I go to
the Red Chille for my take out lunch. I always find the food very good and they
give you lots for your money. I find that the restaurant provides good value for your
money. The restaurant is take out only so has little or no atmosphere. The servers
cater to your needs and make changes to the menu to give you what you want.