“Garlic!!!”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

We were a party of 11 there for a family celebration. The restaurant is classically decorated in a medium sized room that would seat about 50-60 people. I found the wine list somewhat generic with the majority of wines offered I would say are the LCBO's top sellers. If you love garlic you will love this place. Our meal started with a nice kosher pickle, kalamata olive and feta tray. Next was the garlic bread which is soaked in garlic butter (delicious). The Caesar salad included was a bit much. It's a meal size and was overly dresses with their house made dressing. I ordered the 16oz rib eye steak which came with veg and I choose garlic mash. My steak was one of the best I'd ever had. Seasoned and cooked medium-rare perfectly. The fresh garlic in the mash potatoes was over the top and made it difficult to enjoy. The veg was perfectly cooked (obviously in a lot of butter). We had a special desert waiting at home so I can not speak to that, however I witnessed a special coffee being prepared and I think it would be worth having if you enjoy those. However a bit on the pricy side at $12. I found our server slightly unfamiliar with the menu and his wine service and plate clearing could use some training. I assume he is new to servicing in fine dinning. I would defiantly return, however I would avoid the mash potatoes an order the French onion soup instead of the Caesar salad. If it was just my wife and I, I would request the table at the front by the window. Very intimate and romantic spot to sit.

1  Thank Paulyeatsanddrinks

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Napoleon's will always exceed your expectations in flavour, value, and service. The Caesar salad is the best that you will ever have!! The price of the meal includes garlic bread, pickle tray with feta and olives, soup or salad, and an amazing entre that includes your choice of potatoe and vegetables. After you enjoy this multiple course meal, you MUST try a Napoleon's coffee. They bring the cart to your table and prepare the decadent delight with a flame and large knife! If you like brandy, kahlua, frangelico, and amaretto, you will love this coffee complete with whipped cream! Mmmmmmmmm

2  Thank Hvnahoot
Reviewed January 19, 2014

This is the best steakhouse in Burlington. The food is exceptional, the quantity of food that you receive is the best value for your money.
The restaurant is very small and you need to make reservations in advance if you want a table, but well worth your money.

The meals all come with soup or salad, garlic bread, pickles, olives and feta cheese, and your entrée. The portions are big, you will take a doggie bag home.

The food is delicious, steaks are top quality and cooked to perfection. The service is great, they are friendly and attentive, but give you space, they are there when you need.

My husband and I went to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary and they surprised us with a complimentary dessert, nice touch.

We have been a number of times and would recommend to anyone. It is not expensive for what you are getting. It may seem pricing when you just look at the entrée price, but you need to remember that you get a soup or salad with they meal. My husband and I had two drinks each, our dinner which was steak and shrimp and my husband had steak and seafood, our bill was 140.00 the chain steakhouses are more expensive and the quality not as good.

Highly recommend.

2  Thank Alyson D
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Great place for seafood. Service was excellent and the food was even better. will have to try the steak next time we are in. We really enjoyed ourselves the night we attended and place this restaurant as one of our favorites. Thanks again for an awsome dinner. see you soon

1  Thank 68gibson
Reviewed December 21, 2013

My husband and myself come to Napoleons for all special occasions. The food is perfect and plentiful and the service is fantastic. Keep up the good work guys and we will see you for my birthday next month.