“Go hungry!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Napoleon's Steak & Seafood House
Ranked #64 of 471 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Seafood, Canadian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Burlington, Canada
“Go hungry!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

A last minute decision and having accidently passed the turn-off for the restaurant we originally intended to visit, brought us to Napoleon's Steak & Seafood House. Although we didn't have the recommended reservations, they graciously fit us in.

First up was the over-garlicky bread, and sides of pickles, olives and goat cheese that were a nice addition. The bread, salads and choice of potatoes were included with our meals so appetizers were not needed.

Although my friend really enjoyed her huge garden salad and raved about the crispness of the veggies, my dinner-plate sized caesar salad had a little too much dressing for my taste. For the main course my friend ordered the steak and cocktail shrimp combo and I ordered the surf and turf (lobster tail & filet mignon), both with baked potatoes. We were very impressed with our main courses. My filet mignon was done to absolute perfection and the presentation and crisp veggies were excellent. My friend couldn't stop talking about the size of the shrimp and how much she enjoyed her steak.

We both left feeling very content. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a great steak! It's a little pricey but well worth it. Remember to make reservations!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Tricia C

Toronto, ON
“Best Caesar Salad in the World”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

I have been going to Napoleon's for many years off and on - mainly for special occasions. Their food has remained excellent and their caesar salad is to die for... Something that you don't get in a lot of places now is that you get your soup or salad included with your main course, together with your choice of potatoes and vegetables. This is a small family run business and very elegant. I highly recommend this place. They are not open for lunch.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank mcole
burlington
“review”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

reasonable steak house but nothing special. I do like a place that does serve garlic bread and good pickles before the meal but I like my steaks thick which they do not have

2 Thank donnaburlington
Burlington, Canada
“Great Place for a Celebratory Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

This small restaurant has the best steaks in Burlington. The servings are huge and the staff is very attentive. We ate so much from the plates of goat cheese and olives that we had to take home doggie bags!! I would highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited January 2013
Toronto, Canada
“A Classic Steakhouse at its Best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

Love this place. We've been there several times now and have enjoyed our meal every time. They have, without a doubt, the best homemade caesar salad dressing anywhere. You can even order some of their dressing for takeout. Garlic bread is brought to each table - just excellent. Their steaks and chicken dishes are fabulous. I can't say enough good things about the food or the service. Without a doubt, it's the best.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Santorini Dreamin'