“We love it.”

Montfort Millcroft
Ranked #313 of 489 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I come here every few weeks and indulge in the fantastic Montfort chicken sandwich. We always get extra pita breads for dipping and usually make a second sandwich from the generous amount of chicken and pineapple included. Don't forget to get extra garlic sauce. We love that stuff.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I had been at this location in the Fall and actually walked out due to poor service. I was there to place an order for takeout. I waited 5minutes before being greeted and asked to wait.Then a few new customers arrived who were clearly friends of the staff &they were attended to before myself. I found this rude & therefore left without ordering...not to mention, I was never offered a menu to look at while I waited.

Last week I attended a group event that was catered by the Montfort on Brant St. The chicken,rice,pittas & salad were all fresh and great tasting. So yesterday, I decided to give the Millcroft location a second chance(I live close) But once again it was a big disappointment...food,service and prices were terrible. It was a Sunday evening around 6pm & you would think the restaurant would be full but only 4 guests. I was asked to wait..as I was waiting a couple of guys arrived & given beers before my order was taken. I ordered chicken souvlaki & pita,not much. Waited 35min not sure what was going on? The food was pricey,seemed like leftover chicken..dry,chewy,cold,overlooked...I still feeling sick.I will never return!!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

I must be very lucky when I have visited this location as we have never had a problem and the food has always been excellent. The service can be a little spotty when they are busy.
Worth visiting for Dinner after 7pm.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Food was completely ovetrcooked...meat was chewy and dry. Falafal was without flavor. Most of the plate was underseasoned.

Reviewed November 19, 2012

My sons and I thought that falafel's would be a better lunch choice than the usual fast food fare. Sorry to say that we chose Montfort in Millcroft. We entered the location at approx 1:10 on Sunday afternoon.

Our server was super friendly ...too friendly by my standards..but anyway.

WE order lunch and waited 30 minutes and was told that the "new guy" in the kitchen was holding things up...when the food arrived it was poorly presented...on the smallest plate i can imagine and only my meal and my one son arrived...my youngest ordered a Pita grilled cheese and we waited several minutes to it to arrive only to have the order wrong...it looked frankly disgusting....and we left the location vowing to never return and we wont

How this place gets Post excellence awards i have no idea.