“Pricy But Nice Location”
Review of Lowville Bistro

Lowville Bistro
Ranked #97 of 479 Restaurants in Burlington
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Lowville Bistro is a destination to delight the senses! Situated in stunning Lowville Valley (north Burlington), enjoy an upscale casual dining experience like no other. The menu is all about simplicity and seasonal tastes. Special Features are offered at every dinner to enhance your menu experience. Explore Daytime, Brunch and Dinner menus online. Sunday evening features live jazz, shows run 6 pm to 9 pm and a cover charge applies. A unique and cozy venue for a private function, able to customize a menu to suit your occasion and budget. Catering and take-out are available, licensed patio in the spring and summers months. Reservations recommended.
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Stopped here for lunch on a whim while driving between Burlington and Guelph where we were visiting. It's classed as Burlington but it really is quite a ways out of town, in the country and perhaps half way between the city and the 401 on Guelph Line. A beautiful, sunny and warm day and we ate on the patio which is nicely tucked away from the road. They have a nice selection of beers; we both had draft organic beer from Nickel Brook, a craft brewery in Burlington.

To eat, we both went for a panini sandwich containing smoked chicken breast (roasted, not deli slices) with white cheddar and sliced apples. Quite tasty and lots of it. Service was quick and efficient. The only somewhat down side is it's fairly pricy; 2 beers and the sandwiches plus tax and tip came to a little over $60.

1  Thank CashandCarry
There are newer reviews for Lowville Bistro

Reviewed May 6, 2013

very good food but expensive. Again we are talking Toronto pricing for a restaurant out in the sticks. I did like what I had but would not good out of my way unless in the area

Reviewed April 22, 2013

5 out of 5!! These guys knocked it out of the park!
From the friendly greeting and showing us to our table, this was a pleasant dining experience. My wife had the Surf and Turf & I had the stratciatella soup and veal Picata.
Tables are a bit close together but c'est la vie.
Make sure you make a reservation.
Recommended -- and will be back.
Thanks for the special meal for my Wife's bday :)

Reviewed April 9, 2013

A charming surprise, tucked away in the heart of Lowville. I met my cousin there for lunch, and was entirely charmed. The food was really good, the staff were very friendly, knowledgeable, and made every effort to make the experience a great one. Will definitely be going back!

Reviewed March 5, 2013

My boyfriend and I stopped in here for lunch one day. We each ordered a burger and fries and had a Juice to drink. When we got the bill our eyeballs almost popped out of our heads. Our bill was 70.00 with tip for the 2 of us to have lunch. The food was okay but I would have been satisfied with a 1.39 cheeseburger from mcdonalds. I will never eat there again.

1  Thank mommahas