“Best steak in town”
Review of Canyon Creek

Canyon Creek
Reserve with OpenTable
Canyon Creek is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 495 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Guelph Line
Description: Encounter a premium dining experience without formality at Canyon Creek. Introduce your palate to our Signature Canyon Creek Dip or Golden Calamari appetizer. Enjoy a popular favourite like the Chicago-cut Striploin Steak, Herb Grilled Chicken or the Roasted Prime Rib. We also have over 30 wines by the glass to complement your meal.
Reviewed January 14, 2012

I have been to this restaurant many times. Our latest visit was for New Years Eve dinner. It was great !! I always find the service to be above and beyond. Very friendly and attentive staff that do not rush you out the door. I ordered the Chipoltle Sirloin steak. I asked for medium and it was perfect :) Others at my table ordered the prime rib and also an order of the pasta. All were very happy with what they got. I will definately go back to this restaurant. I suggest it to anyone.

Reviewed December 31, 2011

The atmosphere is very nice with private booths. The service and food are consistently excellent with a selection including steaks, salads, fish and chicken. We much prefer this to other popular restaurants for steak in the area as it not as loud and hectic. The wine selection is good and the price for the quality is reasonable.

Reviewed November 23, 2011

5 appetizers and 5 drinks all priced at 5$ between 5 and 7 on Weds nights.

Moroccan (lamb) meat balls in mint sauce and prime rib sandwich standouts. Prime rib quesadillas and artichoke/spinach dip fine (great chips with the latter), while the copious plate of calamari flabby but reasonably tasty.

Wolf Blass Chard and Cab Sauv, a beer and two coolers at 5 bucks too. Nothing to complain about!

Service adequate.

All in all pretty decent showcase for their food. Blackout shut us down so no desserts, but we were out of there for just over 50$ all in. They handled the loss of power well directing us to another in their stable of restos for free apps and drinks. Since we had finished we did not go, but nice touch.

If you are into an upscale roadhouse give it a try.

Reviewed September 26, 2011

I certainly don't mean to point fingers but for some reason this restaurant has gotten reviews I would question that it deserved. This is an excellent dining establishment with more choices and I feel better food than the Keg. There are numerous choices on the menu and over that past year my wife and I have had several different dishes that all were extremely good. Service has been very good with knowledgeable staff and we have been well served on each occasion.
This is definitely one of the better establishments in Burlington. Really I question the early reviews??

Reviewed June 19, 2011

This place is supposed to be famous for it's ribs and steaks but it failed miserably on both accounts. I was there last wk and got the chipotle steak which was tough and overcooked (medium rare is NOT pink in the middle) and the ribs were the worst ribs i have ever had, they were tough, very little meat and burnt. The ceaser salad was incredibly mediocre as was the fruit crisp for dessert. So basically everything we ordered was pretty well garbage. Will never go back here again and i strongly warm others to not go unless you want to throw your money away.

1  Thank TravellingBill33