“So many breakfast items”

Russell Williams Restaurants
Ranked #37 of 473 Restaurants in Burlington
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
“So many breakfast items”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

We have been here many times since moving to Burlington. It is quite busy on weekend mornings though so you usually have to wait for a table. The selection for breakfast is amazing though - they have everything!

Visited February 2014

• Turkish first
Niagara Falls
“Great food, great service”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I went myself to this restaurant while in town for business.
I had heard recommendations galore on the radio and decided to try it.
The waitress was at the table quickly, had no problem with my picky order and food came out quickly. The food was very good. The interior is beat up but I didn't come for the look I came for the food and I was thrilled with what I got.

I will be back.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank joejw50
Waterdown, Ontario, Canada
“This is the restaurant you will dream about forever...”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

This is comfort food, plain and simple. The breakfast is unsurpassed - eggs, peameal, and the most incredible potatoes known to me! I have eaten at spectacular establishments all across North America and this one - 10km from my house - is by far my favourite. To be fair, I can not comment on any other food other than the breakfast special since it is the only thing I order regardless of the time I go there. Old-style decor and years and years of history - a recipe for a lifetime of memories. So satisfying….. Get there REALLY early on the weekend if you don't want to wait.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank technokidz
Waterdown
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Russels have been around for a long time, if you are looking for a good home cooked meal then this is the place to be. Food is plenty, hot and cooked to order. Its not fancy but good.

• Visited October 2013
Ontario
“Took senior relative for lunch”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

This restaurant has been around since 1932 according to their menu. To me it seems it is desperate for upgrades, renos or a good cleaning BUT the relative we took loved it. It had that familiarity she loved. The food was exactly what she wanted and she appreciated the age of the restaurant. To her the portion sizes and prices were great. The food was what she knew and loved. I had the burger and fries while she had an omelette. I can't complain about the food as it was tasty, hot and what was to be expected. It is sometimes hard to find a place to take senior relatives who aren't into "hip and trendy" etc. Sometimes they just want what they know, reasonable prices and good portions. The server we had was very warm and friendly, the coffee was topped up quickly and the bill was handled quickly as well. I would recommend for a senior crowd and I don't mean that to be offensive at all- I mean it as a compliment. Clearly they know what their clientele likes and have them coming back.

• Visited August 2013