“Very quick, friendly service for a busy Friday night”

The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Burlington
Reserve with OpenTable
The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Burlington is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 487 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I had a few gift cards to buy for a Saturday birthday and had left it to the last minute, since we were having to come in around dinner time my boyfriend and I decided to make a date out of it and stay for dinner.

We fully expected a wait at 6:30pm on a Friday, and happily took seats at the bar to enjoy some pre-dinner drinks. We were served quickly and were only part way through our drinks when our table was ready.

We were seated at a nice booth in a more private area of the restaurant, this was nice because it cut back on the noise of tables around us. We each ordered Spinach salads to start, then I ordered Salmon and he ordered Steak and Lobster tail.

The salads arrived very quickly and were quite tasty. Very fresh and not too much dressing. Once the plates were removed there wasn't too much of a wait for our main courses, which were also cooked very well and exactly what we were hoping for. Portion sizes are perfect, I am not a fan of leaving feeling too full to move.

We decided not to try dessert or coffee and had our bill presently quickly. All together we were in an out within an hour, with for a busy night was very impressive. My only complaint was my special request for three-cheese butter for our bread was forgotten (this butter is amazing and not advertised on the main menu, be sure to ask for it). Not a big enough issue to bring up with our server, so we didn't bother.

Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

One of the best kegs we've been to. Great experienced server, actually knew what a silver cloud was. And the food amazing. We will be back.

Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

I am regular Keg
Restaurant goer but this has to be one if my worst Keg experiences. The steak was cold, tough and a really lousy piece of meat. My entire party were disappointed. The Caesar Salad was soggy and second rate and when pointed out to the server she offered nothing.
I won't go back.

2  Thank Mavi110
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Had the opportunity to celebrate two birthday dinners at the keg in the past three weeks. I must say that the service, ambiance and food were outstanding! The Prime Rib is excellent and so are the wedge salads to start. The lighting is nice and dim for dinner.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Food was great. Atmosphere was good. The service is just enough. It is a busy establishment for a Thursday night, but that is a good sign. We will return soon.