“No next time”

Add it.
East Side Mario's
Cuisines: Italian, International
Reviewed June 29, 2012

I was very unhappy with my pizza and I don't think I'll be meeting my friend there again. I could've made a better looking and tasting pizza at home. Kinda ruined my visit with my old friend.

1  Thank Bernadette O

Reviewed May 30, 2012

the quality of the food seems to have gone down. the last few times i have went the salads were a disappointment

1  Thank Ang N
Reviewed May 20, 2012

The music was so loud, I could not hear the others at my table. Asked manager Stephanie to turn down the amplified music and she indicated it was going to be played until 11 pm (several hours longer).

1  Thank 4931_7
Reviewed May 7, 2012

okay for a quick bite at the mall, but short on atmosphere..don't count on having a conversation with your fellow diners...too noisy

1  Thank Pat W
Reviewed March 14, 2012

My 13 year old daughter's hockey team went, along with the parents. Days in advance we made a reservation for approx 25 kids/parents for a late (1:30 ) Friday lunch following a hockey match. The restaurant was empty, except for the team, yet the food took over an hour. They said "well you should have told us the kids would be hungry!". They need to be told that 13 year olds having a late lunch after a hockey tournament will be hungry? There were turkey club sandwiches without the turkey, order mix-ups galore, including one parent who got caesar salad as an appetizer and a main course. One hungry girl didn't get her meal until 15 minutes after everyone else. (at least they compted that one - although hardly a consolation for the girl). And who serves iceberg lettuce salads these days? Bad bad bad. Bad service, Bad food, Bad attitude. It was empty for good reason.

1  Thank TorontoSuzie