“YUM!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Our friends and my husband and I always look forward to an evening of dining at DiMario's. It is one of our favorite places to spend time together. The food is consistently delicious with many choices on the menu or specials for that evening. The wine list is excellent and the desserts ...well...yum! Marko is always very gracious and welcoming and the service has always been excellent. There are a lot of restaurants in Burlington but if you are looking for quality, service, atmosphere and delicious Italian dishes, try DiMario's.

6  Thank doodiegirl

Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

When we entered it looked nice, then they put us in the "ugly room".
But let's talk about the food. I had a risotto with frutti di mare, mushroom, fish, shrimps and asparagus: terrible. The rice was overcooked, it seems that they use cream (you never use cream on a risotto!!!!), and it tasted like nothing! No flavour! I didn't finish my dish and the waiter did not ask if everything was ok.
My husband had the bolognese: not bad, doesn't taste like the REAL bolognese and the spaghetti were swimming into a sea of oil. I like oil but that was too much.
I don't want to talk about the service. Totally disappointed.
I already know that it's difficult to find a good Italian restaurant, but this is really terrible. I absolutely will not come back and I will not recommend it to anybody.

6  Thank LaMarinello
Reviewed May 13, 2014

DiMario's is one of my favourite restaurants in Burlington. Although it is quite small, there is a large table in the back room fit for larger parties. I always choose this place as my birthday dinner and make reservations a couple weeks before. The staff always make you feel incredibly special and make great suggestions. I highly suggest the beef carpaccio and fillet Minot.

2  Thank Taylor M
Reviewed March 5, 2014

DiMario's has long been one of our favourite restaurants, we enjoy it as a family and on dates. We choose it because of the people who make it feel like home, and of course because we can't cook like that at home! We all have our favourite dishes, but it's nice to hear the features, just in case we need a change. The food is fabulous, every time, and I believe we appreciate DiMario's even more since we've been to Italy. We hope they will continue to stay the restaurant we love and appreciate

6  Thank Jennifer S
Reviewed March 4, 2014

DiMario's is one of our favourite restaurants. The food is excellent with so many wonderful specials that it is difficult to choose. Marco orders all the wines and if you have a question as to what a wine is like or what wine to order with you meal, Marco is the man. All the staff are great... very pleasant and jovial. Its a fairly small restaurant so make sure that you make a reservation.

3  Thank travellingal_8