“Good food, but watch out for pricey specials”

DiMario's Trattoria
Ranked #6 of 474 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good food, but watch out for pricey specials”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

DiMario's was recommended to us by a family member, and we were not disappointed with the food and atmosphere. The food was delicious and cooked very well. We had the house wine, and it was quite acceptable. The ladies had veal dishes and enjoyed them very much. (It was my wife's second time there. She had the same thing as she had on her first visit, and said that it was just as good as she remembered it.) I had the sea bass special, and it was delicious, but very overpriced at $35.00!! For dessert, my wife had the home made tiramisu, and she said it was very good. I had the gelato (which was "shipped from Italy" already made up and in its own glass), and it was also very good, but not worth the $10.00 they charged for it. When they tell you the specials, they don't mention the prices, and I neglected to ask before I ordered. Silly me! Yes, I would go back, but would steer clear of the specials.

• Visited January 2013

Burlington, Canada
“My Favourite Restaurant...”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

My boyfriend and I go here all the time, it is our favourite place in the area. Prices are reasonable, amazing specials, every night, just when you think you know what you want, they tell you the specials and your whole order changes! The service is excellent, the food is really really amazing, I love this place and I've sent everyone I know here and they all love it. The best menu item in my opinion is the tortellini with pork, peas and cream sauce and if the calamari in spicy tomato sauce is on special GET IT!!

• Visited January 2012
Winter Park, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrific evening”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Four of us went for dinner on a Friday evening and we had a great time; the service was excellent with the staff being very knowledgeable about the food and wine, and the food was delicious. We each had different dishes - pasta with sausage, seafood, veal and good old spaghetti - and we were all very pleased. The decor is lovely as well. We will definitely be going back when we are next in Burlington.

• Visited September 2012
Stoney Creek, Canada
“Very good choice”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

My friends and I always celebrate each other's birthday by going out to lunch. The birthday girl usually picks the restaurant, but wasn't sure where she wanted to go. We decided on DiMario's as I had heard about it from my neighbour and I checked the reviews. We were not dissapointed. The wait staff were very friendly and courtious and explained clearly all the specials available. While we waited for our order a basket of fresh bread was brought for us to enjoy. I and one other lady ordered the rotollo and it came very hot from the oven and very tasty. The other two ladies ordered the Basa fish with salad and said they really enjoyed it. Over all we were very pleased and definitely will go back.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank 226zipet
Sacramento, California
“Moretti beer and Chiecken Ravioli!”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Attentive staff. Food quality is great and the outside patio dining is tops.

Visited July 2012