“True Italian in Burlington”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bocco Caffe Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #361 of 482 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 11, 2011

My wife and I have gone to Bocco many times. Danny makes great bread and pizza and Gianato's Pollo con funghi is outstanding. They will prepare anything Italian within reason so tonight I asked for Risotto Milanese, Gianato recommended I have a fitel mignon with, tonight he out did himself. This was a fantastic meal.

Reviewed October 2, 2011

WOW!!!! My party and I were impressed.

I have had the pleasure of a couple of Friday night specials and I will be back. The polenta & duck with spaghetti alla chitarra, rapini, mixed rucula salad, focaccia and desert were a dining experience on par with some of Italy's finest restaurants I've had the pleasure to enjoy. The service was timely and curteous and full value for the money

Reviewed April 5, 2011

We went on a Saturday theme night - salad, homemade porcini mushroom pasta( best I've ever tasted), rabbit and polenta and homemade tiramisu for desert for $25.00. Incredible!
Chef Gianto came to every table to say hello and make sure everything was great.
I would highly recomend trying this.

Reviewed August 7, 2010

They have catered several events for our organization. Food has always arrived hot and on time. Very good Italian. Somewhat pricey.