“It doesn't get better”
Review of Kumar Indian Cuisine - CLOSED

Kumar Indian Cuisine
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

I have yet to try Indian food in Burlington or surrounding area that even comes remotely close to the quality that Kumar produces. Very fresh, priced well, friendly staff. Would highly recommend!

There are newer reviews for Kumar Indian Cuisine

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I've lived in the northern part of India for six months, and eventually learned to love the Indian cuisine. I've tried so many Indian restaurants but nothing seemed to satisfy my tastebuds enough. Then I found Kumar, on the corner of New Street and Guelph, and finally I'm satisfied.

Kumar has a very ambitious menu, and everything on it is delicious! The personnel are very friendly and happy to fulfill your desires. I truly recommend Kumar for the best Indian food around!

Reviewed March 29, 2014

I have no idea HOW this place isn't listed in here yet. Any other restaurant review will list this place as a 4 or 5 star. From day 1 I have been eating here. Each meal is made fresh, no joke. It is made with care and you can tell. I have never been disappointed. I eat in and do take out at least once a week. Take out is better if you can pick it up because of how busy they are. They are open late too

2  Thank AsylumsBawse