“Very small but very good!”
Review of Sushi Maroo

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sushi Maroo
Ranked #161 of 479 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed May 16, 2013

This is a very clean and very small Sushi place in a "meh" strip mall. Very small and simple inside maybe seating for.. 10 tops? very very casual. I have ate in once usually I just order take out and bring it home. As far as Sushi goes I put this up with Sachi Sushi or Sakai. Sushi Maroo definitely doesn't have massive selection of the other two but they have all the normal things. The Green dragon rolls are top notch the the red tuna app. is huge. These guys cut the biggest slices for $10. maybe 2-3x the amount of tuna then I have ever had received as a app. Super friendly what I presume a husband and wife don't speak much English at all but I love the place and am happy that I live so close to Sushi Maroo in Burlington!

1  Thank Skunkworkscan