“Entertaining. Good food and a great family night out”
Review of Hibachi Restaurant

Hibachi Restaurant
Ranked #146 of 482 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

We have been a couple of times. It is fun especially for the kids with onion volcanoes and such. The prices are relatively low for all te food you get and best of all tastes great. I recommend reservations to make sure you get a great spot. A regular table is just not the same. Friendly service. Good price and perfect for the family.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Went for a birthday celebration and everyone in our party of 5 loved the food & experience. Reservations are a must for weekends.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

My girlfriend and I walked in for dinner at 6pm on a Saturday. We were seated right away and treated to a nice show as our meal was prepared. The food was delicious, the chef was friendly, and the wait staff efficient and courteous. Do yourself a favor and go for the fried rice! Portions were generous and the meal was prepared very quickly. No complaints about the price, keeping in mind that you're getting an experience and not just the food. Will happily go back! Recommended as a nice change of pace.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I had the delightful opportunity to dine here and had a memorable experience. We were a large group of over 20. The wait staff was efficent and capable. Everyone enjoyed there meal.
The portions were more than generous and cooked to perfection. The steak was reported to be tender and juicy. The chicken breast was moist and the ginger dipping sauce added the right spice. I tried a scallop for first time and enjoyed it immensley. I can't wait to return to order my own scallops and shrimp. I was informed by someone with more knowledge of fish than I that the scallops were "real scallops" and not another sea creature with medallions made from it. (who knew restaurants could buy fake food!)
The vegetables were done to perfection...not over cooked. The salad was crisp and had a nice light dressing. There was plenty of rice...fried, my preference and steamed.
The preparation of the food was highly entertaining. Unlike another report there was no aggresive push at all to participate in a piece of broccoli tossed in your open mouth. A simple no and the next person was asked. The cooks are very talented and entertained us well. We look forward to returning again.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

We had a table for a group of people for 7:15. They had us in a waiting area and didn't even offer us a drink.We finally got a place to sit and eat an hour later. The atmosphere is neat. The cooks are entertaining but the service was very poor. The food was just all soya sauce not much flavor beyond that. As well the prices listed on their web-site do not match the price in house. I wouldn't bother going back. We went for a group birthday party.