“Wonderful! Best ever!”

Thai Coconut
Ranked #25 of 479 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Authentic Thai Cuisine. Dine-in and Take-out, no Delivery.
Reviewed January 28, 2013

This little restaurant in a strip mall surprises you. Once you walk in, you feel you are in a different place. SO beautifuly decorated. The washrooms are so beautiful I always linger in front of the mirror a little longer to enjoy the room. The food is enough to have you hooked immediately. Fantastic. It is like an oasis in the city. Soft music (NO tv sets blaring or bar scene) beautiful decor. I gave up eating spring or egg rolls years ago because of yucky tastes. The manager assured me I would like his. They are FANTASTIC! ONLY place I eat spring rolls. The sauce for dipping is exceptionally good. Their food is soooo fresh and delicious. Service is slower but the pace of the restaurant makes it perfect. Well worht the wait. You HAVE to try this little place. But don't tell too many I need to get in still!

There are newer reviews for Thai Coconut

Reviewed January 12, 2013

This is the best thai restaurant I have been to. Even though the service is a bit slow..the food is worth the wait.

1  Thank 632Sam632
Reviewed January 11, 2013

We really enjoyed our visit to Thai Coconut. The food was fresh and tasty. They provided a good portion of food. The atmosphere was very nice. The service was slow, but we were prepared for that, after reading the other reviews on Trip Advisor. We will be back!!!

Reviewed December 7, 2012

Food quality was very impressive, presentation was fantastic and the decor was exquist and the washrooms were very clean and decorated beautifully. The service was slightly disappointing only due to the incorrect service of soup ordered and the initial non delivery of ordered tea. The staff were very accomodating and friendly and the atmosphere was comfortable. The rolls and soups were very delightful, very good quality however the pad thai was disappointing...bland and not spicy when warned it would be hot. That being said, we will definitely return for the food as it was the most impressive Thai food we've found in area to enjoy! Highly recommend, however watch out for whatever it is that caused me to have a purple mouth (teeth, lips and tongue, likely the hot sause order after the dish was delivered?!) With an intimate atmosphere, as in you may feel your intimate with the next table. Overall a great experience and we will go back.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Me and my husband visit this restaurant literally once a week for the past 8 months, and we don't seem to get bored of their delicious food ever! I have an extremely high tolerance for spiciness and not many restaurants in Burlington can satisfy my crazy cravings. Ever since I found this place, I feel like my needs of real spicy food have finally been taken care of! And by the way, my husband does not enjoy spicy dishes as much as I do, but the place seems to have no problem of exceeding everyone’s expectation!
We highly recommend this place. It is the best Thai restaurants we’ve ever visited in GTA. :)