“Will come back ” 3 of 5 bubbles

Tin Cup Sports Grill Burlington
Ranked #68 of 471 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Canadian
Good for: Bar scene, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Tin Cup is the original upscale sports bar. Join us for mouth-watering food and a drink any day of the week, and live music every Saturday.
Canada
“Will come back ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

First time here and came because it was recommended by our daughter. Arrived shortly after 6 so we had a bit of wait. We stood by the door noting there were seats at the bar but the hostess didn't suggest we head towards them! My husband finally asked of we could possibly wait at the bar and she quickly stated Of Course! Bartender was very friendly with excellent service. When we were seated at our table Angie our server was quite helpful. My husband ordered the chicken bowl and it was excellent. I the calamari which my daughter recommended. It came grilled and breaded. The breaded portion was not very warm and the grilled portion was over grilled and burnt. The. Manager was very apologetic and said he would take it off the menu but when we got the bill he had forgotten. Angie was quick to fix the error. I would like to say In defence of the calamari I could tell it could have been excellent and told the manager that. I also had a tin
cup salad which was delicious. We will definitely come back here and give it another try

3 Thank clwj

Ontario
“Great Nachos Live Here!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2014

Met a friend there to have a beer and some appies. I thought it was an upscale pub but it is a really cool sports bar, awesome large tv screens all over the place with all kinds of sports going on.

Service was great, beer was cold and I had the best nachos ever. We shared a small nacho plate and was surprised at how large it was, so delicious, lots of yummy goodness on every tortilla :) A must have if you go there !

Enjoy!

• Visited January 2014
7 Thank Carolina0011
Hanover, Canada
“Enjoyable lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

Had a very nice lunch here with my daughter while out shopping. They have a good selection to chose from and the service was very pleasant . They had a lunch special that was on a separate menu that was on the table. I did not notice it until after our order was placed. It was a choice that I would have much preferred, but the waitress did point out it out. However our food was good and I would go back here again .

Visited December 2013
1 Thank snowbaby369
Burlington, Canada
“Too Loud - walked out.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

We walked in on a Thursday evening this summer around 6:30 pm, sat down, looked at the menu, waited a little too long for a waitress to show up then got up and left. The layout of the restaurant is such that you are practically sharing a table with the people seated next to you and we literally had to SHOUT at each other over the table to try and talk. It was very busy which probably means the food is good but I don't enjoy a place where the acoustics are so bad I have to shout over my neighbours to hold a conversation. Sorry.

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Breviewer
Toronto, Canada
“Good choices, excellent atmosphere.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

Is a good sport bar, a lot of screens with a good variety of sports.

Nice to enjoy with friends or a family. Excellent atmosphere.

Good alternatives in food and its not expensive.

Is a nice option.