“Great food - not just the typical Pub Grub”

Tin Cup Sports Grill Burlington
Ranked #57 of 484 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Bar, Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Tin Cup is the original upscale sports bar. Join us for mouth-watering food and a drink any day of the week, and live music every Saturday.
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I went to Tin Cup late one rainy Sunday night. I was with a friend and we were starving with few choices at 9:30 on a Sunday. It was horrible weather out and my friend suggested Tin Cup as it was close to his house and he'd been there before for post-golf beers with the boys. I wasn't anticipating much but the typical, standard gresy pub grub you'd expect from a strip mall bar. I was very pleasantly surprised by the menu choices - yes many were the standard fare you would expect but they also had great choices like mussels, fish tacos, pulled pork, gourmet burgers, sliders and sandwiches. We ordered calamari...wow what a surprise. Half grilled, half fried - best I've had by far...and from a spots bar!! We then ordered a heaping bowl of fantastic mussels cooked perfectly in a nice and spicy tomato sauce with loads of grilled garlic bread as well as an order of fish tacos - 2 huge tacos overflowing with toppings. The fish was cooked perfectly and tasted fresh...again a shocker for a place like this.
We ordered beer - not a bad selection and noticed a long menu of typical and specialty cocktails and drinks. The service was amazing and our waitress offered great recommendations. I was surprised at how many people were there considering the day of the week, the time and the horrible weather. Those there seemed to be regulars and the waitress knew them all.

I would recommend it in a second and plan to go back there for sure!

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I have to agree with previous reviewers that the Tin Cup should be ranked much higher than it is. I'm a person who loves pubs and sports bars but is totally bored by an average pub food menu. We visited the Tin Cup for the first time on Monday, April 8th. The atmosphere is wonderful (love the private booths) the restaurant was spotless and the menu is extensive and creative. Loved the Seafood Chowder soup of the day. Our waitress, April, was warm, funny, attentive and completely knowledgeable about the menu. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Great food and a good choice of beer. The staff were helpful in suggesting menu choices. My next trip to Burlington I am going back.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

the service is great considering how busy it usually is. Love the nachos, best in Burlington thus far. Love the steak sandwich and adore the private booths

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Food is good, great atmosphere and great service. The atmosphere is really nice, lots of big screen TV's for watching sports. Staff is friendly and service is prompt.