“Kindfood = the conscious and creative evolution of cuisine”
Review of Lettuce Love Cafe

Lettuce Love Cafe
Ranked #2 of 473 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Welcome to the Award-Winning LETTUCE LOVE CAFE. We are Canada's first 100% Gluten-free Vegan Restaurant, and we are Burlington's healthiest food option. Consistently rated #1 by TripAdvisor and Reader's Choice Awards. Our food is hand-made daily with the freshest natural ingredients. Our produce is organic and locally harvested whenever available. Our service is award-winning and the friendliest you'll find. Our intimate, relaxed and cozy restaurant and patio is just steps away from the beautiful waterfront.
Burlington, Canada
“Kindfood = the conscious and creative evolution of cuisine”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

At first, I was a constant returning Kindfoodist for the fresh and delicious Buddha Bowl, but today when I indulged in the 'California Burger' I was amazed at how delicious it was.

I'm not usually a fan of vegan cheese, but the balance of avocado, tomato, lettuce, vegan cheese and quinoa toast was perfect. It's good to know the soy patty is organic, non-GMO and fermented.

It is worth the money. Why spend $6 on brain-damaging, kidney-killing garbage when you can spend $10 or $15 on wholesome, delicious nutrition? Kindfood = the conscious and creative evolution of cuisine.

2 Thank Erin J
vegetablesaregood, Owner at Lettuce Love Cafe, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Thank you so much. We really like how you summed it up: Kindfood= the conscious and creative evolution of cuisine!
All the best!

Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Pretty fantastic”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I was in Hamilton, ON for a couple of weeks during March and looked for interesting places to visit and eat. Here definitely looked the part and after walking the span of Burlington bay in the sunshine it was the part. Great food - as a vegetarian Canada is fairly straightforward, but I was impressed by the creativity used to make the food gluten and dairy free while retaining such depth of flavour. Service was friendly, cost could have been a couple of $ lower, but you definitely get what you pay for in terms of quality.

• Visited March 2013
We appreciate your review, and we really appreciate you know quality.
Windsor, Canada
“Bringing Families Together”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

My extended family came from across North America for a reunion of sorts. None of us are vegetarians, but several of us have allergies - nuts, milk and wheat are the most common. Not only is the food here great for those of us with dietary restrictions, but my cousin loved it so much that she immediately started thinking about trying to open a franchise in her hometown of Ottawa. And my sister bought cupcakes from Kelly's Bakeshop to take to her friends in Yellowknife. The food is excellent - not just for vegans, but for everyone. Even my dad - Mr. Carnivore himself - loved it. On top of that, I have never met a better, friendlier or more helpful staff. I only wish I lived closer so that I could eat here as often as possible.

• Visited April 2013
vegetablesaregood, Manager at Lettuce Love Cafe, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Thank. We're so happy your family loved their visit. What we really love is that when people bring in their family and they get enticed to make changes in their lives. All someone needs is to taste how amazing healthy is:)
Waterloo, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I LOVE Kindfood!”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

My husband and I went to Kindfood for the first time a few weeks ago. It was awesome! We are both vegan and I am gluten-free. It was so nice to be able to order ANYTHING I wanted from the menu. We had a delicious lunch, amazing dessert, and bought a half dozen cupcakes at Kelly's Bake Shoppe too!

The staff at both the restaurant and the bakery were excellent. They were all very helpful, knowledgeable, and approachable. Mike, in particular, was amazing. His energy and positive attitude are felt in the service at Kindfood and reflected through the kitchen and wait staff at the restaurant. He went out of his way to make sure we enjoyed our visit to the restaurant.

We will definitely be back--very soon! The lovely atmosphere, positive energy, excellent staff, and awesome food are well worth the hour drive!

• Visited April 2013
vegetablesaregood, Owner at Lettuce Love Cafe, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Thank you so much for the awesome review!!!! People are just soooo happy to find a healthy place to eat where they know the food is made with love.
Waterdown, Canada
“You must visit KINDFOOD!”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Kindfood changed by life, after I started eating there, everything fell into place. Now, I love eating healthy good food, I CRAVE it and this definitely is the place to get it. Everything, and I mean everything on the menu is delicious. Some of my favs are Buddha Bowl, B.L.A.T, Goddess Bowl, Collard Wraps and the list goes on and on. I highly recommend you try them. The atmosphere is so welcoming and everyone is very friendly.

• Visited April 2013
Thank you. We agree with you and so many customers say that too. But we really appreciate you saying that here!