Having stayed at this hotel during its extensive renovations, I had high hopes upon my return for a business stay. Unfortunately not much has changed - still old rooms with poor climate control. The gym is sub-par for a hotel of this ranking and you are best to skip the restaurant.
Couldn't sleep for two nights in a row due to loud ac fan in room which was required to keep room temperature reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Burlington Hotel & Conference Centre provides guests with quality service and accommodations, designed to meet the needs of today's Business & Leisure Traveler, with both comfort and convenience in mind. Our hotel is the largest Hotel & Conference Centre "Under One Roof" in the Burlington area. We are only minutes away from Burlington's Business District, Downtown's One of a Kind Shops, the tranquil shores of Lake Ontario, and landmark attractions such as the Royal Botanical Gardens & IKEA. Located halfway between Toronto and Niagara Falls, we are an easy and convenient location to stay. Join in the excitement of the Christmas lights at Spencer Smith Park in December 2015. We are located within a 20 minute drive of the new Tim Hortons Field, Home for the Hamilton Tiger Cats. We are "At Your Service". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Burlington Hotel & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Burlington Hotel And Conference Centre
- Holiday Inn Burlington Hotel & Conference Centre Ontario
- Burlington Holiday Inn