“Very helping staff & nice rooms”

Canadas Best Value Inn-Burlington/Hamilton
Ranked #14 of 14 Hotels in Burlington
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
“Very helping staff & nice rooms”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

went to Burlington for work this January. stayed at Canada's Best value inn for 3 nights. The staff helped me to get directions to my destination. Moreover, the rooms were very neat and clean and were renovated recently. Cleaning asked me for stuff daily. So, it was a very nice stay. Thanks to staff for a very nice stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
cbviburlington, Manager at Canadas Best Value Inn-Burlington/Hamilton, responded to this review, May 7, 2014
Thank you for sharing your positive experience. It was our pleasure to assist you in getting around our city. We work hard to give customers neat and clean rooms, we are glad you noticed.
Hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Sudbury, Canada
Reviewed December 27, 2012

stayed there in Oct.2012 and the toliet and sink were dirty,not in the bowls but the outside,the bed was comfortable,did mention the dirty toilet to the guy at the desk when I checked out.Went back in Dec.2012 and the toilet seat was dirty this time,kinda of like someone left a dribble behind,when I pulled back the covers to go to bed there was a long dark hair on the sheets,appeared to be left behind possibly by cleaning staff as when I pulled back the covers it was sitting on top of the sheet,it was not flattened into the sheet and I could tell that the sheets were clean from the creases in them,won't be staying there again

Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank veronica h
We appreciate the feedback it allows us to better our services. We have strict cleaning procedures that ensure a clean room every time. Our sheets are washed and ironed each and every time no exceptions. We wish you had informed us of your issues so we could address them immediately. There is no way we would want you to stay in a room that you were not satisfied with.

Travelers are raving about these Burlington hotels

Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed December 8, 2012

I visit to see some tourist spots.So i book this hotel because this is centre of Toronto.I reached early morning at that time also someone to assist.I stayed there for 10 days really awesome services, 24 hrs coustomer service.More over phone having direct extensions to our room.Rest rooms, room carpets and bed is so clean. Changing all bathroom utilities & bedspread clean daily.Near to railwaystation & busstops.Big and clean car parking.Full furnished rooms.General service is so good.Just back side is walmart big shoping market.Very good Wi-Fi Services

Room Tip: ``Rooms on all floors Same type of excellent service``
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Rochester, New York, United States
Reviewed October 10, 2012

A great experience! I stayed here with my wife and two young daughters, which is no easy task. The staff was very welcoming, and our room was spotless on arrival. When four people share a living space, things are bound to get messy, but the housekeeping staff dutifully cleaned our rooms each day we were there, providing whatever amenities (extra towels, soap) we needed when we needed them. They are located conveniently near the QEW, the major highway connecting Toronto to Niagara Falls, both of which are an hour away The owner even pointed us in the right direction for some great local Indian cuisine. We will be coming back!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank AjayRoc
toronto
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Iv stay at Canada's Best Value Inn in Burlington numerous times and have nothing but good things to say. The staff is extremely nice and personable. The rooms are clean and very thing is addressed right away.

Its very comfortable and friendly place. Overall a great home away from home.

I highly recommend stay while visiting the burlington area :)

Rav

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Everything was fine with the room at first.. That is until the toilet would not flush. I lifted the cover off to see if i could fix it. I was horrified when i discovered that underneath the cover was a cockroach infestation. within minutes the were cockroaches running rampant all over the floor. This all happened at 12:30 a.m. I was in a state of panic as i really have a phobia with roaches (as many people do) I got my belongings, left the key on the counter and hustled down to my car. I didnt even want the refund, i just wanted to leave the premesis and not come back. A truly scary experience! p.s. i was also out $140.00.

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank jeffery_ford
Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
Reviewed August 15, 2012

We've been accommodating in Best Value Inn during the week after we arrived to Canada first time. We found this place nice and comfortable for us.
Reception and management were really friendly and helpful.
We enjoyed the time we spent here. Next time we travel again we will for sure stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family