“Great selection”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2012

I'm not a fan of seafood or fish, but was talked into going with my friends. It had a great selection and I was very satisfied with my meal. I love the edamame (soy beans) to start followed by the avocado rolls. It is also reasonably priced!

Reviewed December 10, 2011

We make nearly weekly visits.
Our waitress now knows us and is most charming and sweet. She is almost worth the trip herself.
The sushi is fresh and without a doubt the best we have had around, including Toronto.
My wife is part Japanese and well experienced in the Japanese food department.
Also the tempura is light, flavorful and non greay

Reviewed October 31, 2011

Even though we only had take out -- we still felt like royalty. While waiting for our food, we were offered nice hot green tea. Very nice touch. Server took the time to talk to us and discuss the menu. Hubby had never had their food and once home -- he was amazed -- extremely fresh and very tasty.
Will definitely be back!!!!

Reviewed August 14, 2011

She said you rate Japanese restaurants by their miso soup. This one was a 5 out of 10. It was too salty and didn't have green onions. The service was pretty good. The food was pretty good. My husband had the "Spicy Bulgogi" and it was too much sauce, not enough vegetables. My friend and I ordered udon - it was good! My Japanese friend said that their udon is the best one she's had in a year. They gave us complimentary sushi - deep fried three fish sushi with cream cheese. It was ok. I found their tempura to be too much batter. Overall experience was a good one, not a "wow" one.

Reviewed August 10, 2011

A little pricey, but well worth it! Nice atmosphere and friendly courteous staff. Great choice for take out or dining in.