“Best sushi in town!”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 10, 2011

A little pricey, but well worth it! Nice atmosphere and friendly courteous staff. Great choice for take out or dining in.

Reviewed April 10, 2011

Restaurant is located in a strip mall, but don't let this scare you. Lots of parking available, since it is located away from the busier section of the mall. When you enter you are instantly greeted in japanese by the sushi chefs. It is very spacious and we obtained one of the closed off rooms. Ordered the bento box, all of the items were very fresh and properly prepared. The sushi was very high quality. Service was great and attentive. Took my 6 year old, and she loved this place, espcially the training chop stiks.

1  Thank agac
Reviewed March 19, 2009

My wife and I go at least once a month (more if we can). I have been a fan of sushi for a long time and the chefs always impress me. I love the sushi and sashimi dinner -- always incredibly fresh and melt-in-your mouth good!

From the start the staff have always been incredibly gracious. My wife is a much more recent convert to sushi and is not exactly comfortable with chopsticks -- we have never been made to feel uncomfortable for this. The staff are courteous and always available when needed but far from overbearing.

Whether you are a long-term sushi lover or have never tried it before, this restaurant will be an excellent experience!

Reviewed December 28, 2008

Have been frequenting for a while now and they are tops in service, quality and cleanliness. They always have a smile and the servers are very professional and responsive. The food is exquisite! It would be hard to find a better sushi place. If you eat at the sushi bar, be sure to have "Charlie" take care of your every need - he can't do enough for us when we visit.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed September 2, 2008

best sushi i've ever had

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook