“Amazing getaway”
A well-appointed 5-bedroom luxury private villa with a dedicated staff to meet your needs and whims.
Ready to serve you! Your own exclusive paradise getaway perched on a cliff and all yours.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Ready to serve you!
Your own exclusive paradise getaway perched on a cliff and all yours.
Lounge by the pool and let the peaceful surroundings relax you.
Ready for a swim?
Cold and refreshing drink served while you take a plunge into the infinity pool.
View from the pool cabana, overlooking the marine sanctuary. Chillout on the day beds or arm chairs
Sunny day by the pool while enjoying this view.
A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words. - Ansel Adams.
Your ultimate dream villa in the Philippines.
Your private villa and this breathtaking view.
A view from the heavens of heaven.
What a beautiful day to swim, chill, or just do nothing.
Welcome home. An inspiration of seclusion with all the privacy, luxury, and exclusivity you need.
You deserve the privacy, luxury, and exclusivity in this ultimate dream.
Not just any home away from home.
An effortless stay. We'll take care of the rest while you chill here.
Instagrammable-worthy shots to share with friends and family.
You'll never run out of Instagrammable-worthy shots.
Bedroom 1: King-sized canopy for a good night sleep after a day's worth of fun.
Bedroom 1: En Suite, dual sink with an internal picture window, rain shower, and separate lavatory.
Bedroom 2: It has its own balcony with lush views facing the front gardens and mountain.
Bedroom 2: En suite, rain shower, and top-class fixtures.
Bedroom 3: Vaulted ceilings, canopy king-size bed, bay window and sea views with balcony.
Bedroom 3: En Suite, dual sinks, rain shower and built-in closets.
Chill-out Rooms: Extension suites to Bedroom 4 - Mountain views from the balcony with day beds.
Bedroom 4: King-sized bed with writing desk, sea views and wrap around balcony.
Bedroom 4: En suite, dual sink, outdoor shower and free standing bath tub.
Bedroom 5: Below pool cabana with its own private balcony directly overlooking the marine sanctuary
Bedroom 5: En-Suite, rain shower
Bedroom 5: Private Balcony with nature.
There's luxury in details.
Relax and unwind.
Inside the villa.
Elegance and style - Asian-inspired interior at its finest.
Inside the Villa: Lazy days to chill, relax, and watch the world go by.
TV & media lounge.
Vaulted ceiling, detailed furnishings at the bar.
Dining fit for the King and Queen; celebrate over our feature table or just admire the craftsmanship
Cheers! Your luxe escape begins here.
Stunning furnishings and layout.
Stunning furnishings and layout.
It's waiting for you. Take the plunge.
From another view.
Access to the marine sanctuary. Below the steps!
Just below our villa you have access to the marine sanctuary, literally just below these steps!
Million-dollar view. Surreal? See and experience it yourself.
Alfresco dining and this view.
All set just for you.
Breathtaking view while chilling. The staff will serve your favourite drink.
A different kind of pampering.
Your personal chef preparing your sumptuous meals.
Al fresco dining, sunset, and delicious food. Can it get better than this?
Al fresco dining, celebrate with friends and family.
Everything is all set for you.
The villa at night.
The cabana and infinity pool at night.
Lights on and chill.
The serenity of this place is contagious.
The night is young and the moon so bright.
Good night!
Sunset by the pool.
A photographer's delight!
We Host Weddings and Events - please contact us for more information and packages.
A sneak peek of the wedding.
Stunning bride and stunning location.
Picture perfect.
A special private venue for your special day.
Momentous events at Pure Shores Villa.
Exchange vows against the backdrop of the glittering infinity pool
Aerial shots of love birds.
Imagine your niche private event here.
Celebrate life's momentous occasions in a truly unforgettable setting.
Cheers to the newly weds.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
MyrviD
“Amazing getaway”
Reviewed August 9, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Pure Shores Villa exceeded our expectations. It was a perfect getaway, a unique villa in paradise. Bohol is home to me but I live in Ny now. I'm happy that I can find a place that I can call my home away from home. I have 3 small children under the age of five. It's a perfect place to accommodate my little darlings with amenities we have back in NY. The staff were excellent, we were pampered and granted our special request. I'm been craving sweet banana que and they made it for me. It brought back my childhood memories perfect caramelized sugar and sweet plantain. I was happy I was able to show my husband and children my experience growing upin Bohol. It brought tears to my eyes. We simply enjoyed our stay as a family. We will definitely come back. Thank you Dean and Marcelle for sharing your Villa. It's beyond amazing.

Aug 12, 2017
Myrvi
It was wonderful to host you and your family and we are so pleased that we bough back and made memories for years to come
We look forward to welcoming you all back again
D&M
Jose Y
Metro Manila, Philippines
“Betwixt Sea and Sky”
Reviewed April 4, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

From Tagbilaran airport, you take a pleasant winding road along the coast, the landscapes interspersed with quaint towns, coconut groves, rice fields, rivers and mangroves. In about an hour and forty five minutes, you find yourself before the gates of Pure Shores Villa. Enter and find yourself in different world betwixt sea and sky. At your back looms a mountain, its aerie perches home to a Philippine sea eagle that flew by the villa everyday. Pass through a beautiful garden full of tropical blooms and a pool at cliffs-edge that skims the horizon then find the azure sea,with its marine sanctuary lying at your feet. The villa of wood, stone and glass with a thatched roof is centrally located, tastefully furnished and allows the wind to flow through unimpeded. The staff, led by villa manager May, welcomes you with warmth and a smile, ready to assist, suggest and accommodate. Villa owners, Dean and Marcelle, are extremely kind and genteel hosts, ready to go over and beyond to make your stay as pleasant and memorable as possible.
In the early morn, after the rain, catch a full rainbow on the sea from your seond floor balcony. In the evening, a tree by the pool cabana pulsates with a host of fireflies only to be outmatched by a star emblazed sky.

Aug 12, 2017
Thank You very much for your review kind words. We are very pleased that you stayed with us and enjoyed your getaway and we look forward to hosing you once again
D&M
kgarbes
Orchard Park, New York
“Awesome!!!”
Reviewed February 12, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We had an amazing stay at the Pure Shores! The accommodations were everything that we could ask for. The staff without exception were very attentive.
We were able to enjoy the peace and quiet of the villa. The view from the property was spectacular especially the beautiful sunsets.
During the day we could stay and relax or head out on many of the tours that are available in the area.
I would certainly recommend a stay at Pure Shores for a wonderful experience.

Feb 13, 2017
Thank you very much for your compliments and we are happy you enjoyed your stay
We hope to see you again and for longer ..
Mars45904
Singapore, Singapore
“Amazing sea-side villa on a cliff”
Reviewed January 28, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

We stayed with family in December 2016 and had a great time. The house itself was awesome. High quality materials were used throughout. The hardwood floors, bathroom fixtures, and floor to ceiling windows stood out in particular. The food was great too, with the freshly baked bread (baked on site) being my favorite (served with breakfast and used in the sandwiches on their menu). Definitely coming back!

Your age range 35-49
Sep 13, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to review the Villa - Much appreciated and we are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and looking forward to seeing you again
Fearless1...
“5 Star resort Holiday- A must stay Vacay”
Reviewed January 22, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

After a full day of tourism; zip lining, ATV riding and lunch on the Lomock River, that the house manager and Dean helped up set up in advance. We were greeted at the door with welcome drinks, cold towels and a tour of the house. This was completely unexpected and above and beyond what any airbnb host would do. When I booked this home I did not realize it came fully staffed and the staff were excellent-polite and attentive. This is not your typical Airbnb. I expected a clean, comfortable luxury villa. I was pleasantly surprised to receive much more than that.. The beach was a short drive away due to the unfortunate earthquake that ruined the stars. The vill is not a hotel.. This is a luxury villa that operates like a five star resort. You cannot bring in outside food or drinks but why would you want to. The chef will make you anything you want and the menus are complete with many options. We would definitely come back, we created great family memories without having to lift a finger. The owner, the house manager and the staff sincerely want to create an environment that you will remember and cherish forever. Dean and the house manager, May, made a personal effort to communicate with me all of the details that needed to be addressed before, during and after our stay at Pure Shores Villa.

Jan 23, 2017
Hi Corina and Family. were so happy to host you and look forward to welcoming you back soon - and for longer....
J G
“Best December Holiday”
Reviewed January 21, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

I went to Pure Shores Villa with my family in December 2016. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The villa was tastefully done and the ambiance was conducive for chilling out with the family. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
Our December holiday at Pure Shores Villa was one of the best, most relaxing holidays we've been on so far. I definitely recommend staying here!

Your age range 35-49
Jan 24, 2017
Thank you for staying at PUre Shores Villa, we look forward to hosting you again - possibly in another month of memories ..
Erin Jay...
“An Even Better Second Time”
Reviewed January 7, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

It was my second time here at Pure Shores Villa and it was even better than before. Bohol is a great island and I knew that upon my return I had to stay here. The accommodations were wonderful and the staff were very friendly and always with a smile. They also had wonderful service for both for relaxation and adventure. The staff is very helpful when helping to look for things to do around the island. But if your goal is to simply kick back and relax, then they'll do very well in trying to make your vacation as relaxing as possible.

I highly recommend this villa to anyone who wishes to go to the beach and have a wonderful time with their loved ones. The owners are lovely people who are very quick to help and make sure that you have a great stay at their beautiful place.

Jan 8, 2017
Thank you Erin for staying with us again
We look forward to seeing you and your friends/family in 2017?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing